GSU/AAMU Tailgate

I will be in Gram at about noonish on Saturday.

GramTigress will be there about 3pm.

Outside the fence, behind the scoreboard is a centralized meeting spot for early in the day and inside the fence, behind the scoreboard sounds good for right before the game. I guess.

We do need to establish a definite place and time beforehand. Just saying under the trees could mean anywhere at anytime. I know I'll be under the trees at some point. Which tree and at what exact time I don't know.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Me, Get Ready and Battle Cat will be there. Our arrival depends on whether y'all tailgating. If so, we'll get there early (1-2 pm) to get our fun on. Otherwise, we'll get there around 5 or so.

That spot where the JSTATE MAFIA/CARTEL hooked up at last year is cool. Over there where the tailgaters park their RVs. I'm gonna try to sit somewhere close to the band. If I see a few familiar faces, then I'll know that the rest of you won't be too far behind. And of course after halftime, everyone meets up behind the scoreboard or maybe by the pressbox.

What's up for after the game??? You can find me at S & S on Hwy 80...LOL

Well.......

I want to leave coming to Grambling tomorow evening. But, my wife got other plans. My plans may change to getting in town around noon Saturday. I'll let ya know tomorrow.

This seems like a good spot for everybody before/after the game. I should be there around 2. If everybody doesn't get there on time, just meet there after the game is over.

Originally posted by JSTUS
Outside the fence, behind the scoreboard is a centralized meeting spot for early in the day and inside the fence, behind the scoreboard sounds good for right before the game. I guess.

We will be there Saturday around noon. We'll be in a Rodeo with AAMU flags on it!

Let's see. Who's cellphone # can we get. AND it seems all the hotels are booked in Ruston. Can somebody help us on that?

Your best bet may be to get a motel in Monroe, LA . It's 30 minutes from Grambling. Ruston is small so all of the hotels book up quickly.

J4J,

Actually you best bet maybe to find something in Shreveport since it is on the way from and to Houston. Its a little further than Monroe, but it is more convienent (sp).

JSTUS,

Didn't mean to step on your idea hon. ;)

Even closer

J4J,

You may try getting a room at Days Inn in Arcadia. It's closer to Grambling than Shreveport...but it is on I-20. They usually fill up quick too...but I would hate to see you all have to drive an hour after that arse whooping just to get back to the room.

Thanks everyone.

Nastynupe, yes I understand. It will be hard driving an hour back to the room after watching y'all cry so hard! But thanks for the idea.

I still ain't seen no post about who setting out the dayum food. What's wrong with you people??? Who having the set and what time is it starting???

Brothas be wanting to eat!!!! Dayum!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Robber
I still ain't seen no post about who setting out the dayum food. What's wrong with you people??? Who having the set and what time is it starting???

just let me know what SU game you attending ? Eat, drink and be merry! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BgJag

just let me know what SU game you attending ? Eat, drink and be merry! :rolleyes:

Bayou Classic will be it for me this season. Of course, I'll be at the SU-JSU game. Then, you can eat, drink and be merry.:D

Robber!

MD and The Bulldog Club always brings the grill and I'm sure it won't change this time. Kema told me how they did it when they came here last year, so just show up! See ya there... we will be leaving in about 8 hours from now.

Re: Robber!

Originally posted by Mike
MD and The Bulldog Club always brings the grill and I'm sure it won't change this time. Kema told me how they did it when they came here last year, so just show up! See ya there... we will be leaving in about 8 hours from now.

I don't trust them, man. I don't need nobody looking at me funny.

My cell fone number is...

214-725-1643.

You guys feel free to call me. It will be with me all day tomorrow. I will be pulling out 1st thing in the morning. Should be in Gram by 12:00.

Robber,

Bruh, all I can tell you is that there will be plenty of food to eat. There will be a number of almuni chapters there doing some serious BBQin. I can't give you specifics. Find me and I will take you the promise land (food).

Kenn, your number is in my cell phone. Robber, we'll have your luggage tomorrow. If you're not there, it will ride back with us. See ya!

You can eat with The Monroe Alumni Chapter and Statefarm. Look for ER the Grambling Man. He'll have on his swacpage cap. I'm sure A&M will offer you a chicken leg. :D FYI, no umbrellas are allowed in the stadium so get a ran coat.

Originally posted by Robber

Jag4Jag, I sent Mike an email giving you'll my mobile number. Maybe I would have been better off sending it to you cuz, knowing Mike he probably hasn't checked his email.

See you'll tomorrow. I should be there around 2 or 3.
GramTigress and JSTUS should be there between 1 and 2
ER should be there at 2

I haven't talked to anyone else.

Back