GSU “Get Ready”

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You guys have to remember Conrad Hutchison was the Director and he did not take no shit. He, Coach Rob, and Coach Hobdy were members of my church. I remember they took us to Baton Rouge for Baptist Youth Encampment and we were being loud....all of sudden I heard Hutch say, "Hey Hunter boy sit yo a$$ down some damn where, Shit."

LMAO!!!!!!

Different fundamentals taught in high schools back then. More emphasis to tonal center and range. Now it's range and volume.

You guys have to remember Conrad Hutchison was the Director and he did not take no shit. He, Coach Rob, and Coach Hobdy were members of my church. I remember they took us to Baton Rouge for Baptist Youth Encampment and we were being loud....all of sudden I heard Hutch say, "Hey Hunter boy sit yo a$$ down some damn where, Shit."

LMAO!!!!!!
This was 2004

1999-2006 were not down years for Grambling doing what they do or soundwise. Those years and even 98 they had a full sound even at the Classic. They weren't the "blowingest" band but that wasn't their style anyway. I remember because I faced that band from 99-03.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back