Group Blasts Obama Administration Meetings with Atheist Lobbyists

ROYAL BLUE

A recent disclosure that the Obama administration transition team met representatives of the atheist Secular Coalition for America to plot political strategy has prompted the national advocacy group In God We Trust to fight back. Today the organization's national chairman announced an unprecedented $1 million campaign to oppose attempts by the administration and Congress to curtail religious freedom and whitewash America's religious heritage.

"I doubt that any newly elected President has ever sat down with lobbyists for the American atheist movement to plot legislative strategy," says Bishop Council Nedd, In God We Trust's chairman. "Clearly the administration is planning to push the radical left's vision of a completely secular United States down the throats of ordinary Americans."

Already Democrats in Congress have inserted a ban on religious institutions benefitting from the President's "stimulus" bill. The ban could include universities with divinity schools or even public schools that permit religious organizations to use their facilities.

http://www.thevoicemagazine.com/hea...stration-meetings-with-atheist-lobbyists.html

I have read this "same comments" however, the writers are not providing any details.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is just the beginning and I feel Obama will do more in due time. I'm waiting for Obama and the Dems to write the bill to take "IN GOD WE TRUST" off of our currency, tax the churches, and etc. IMO, this will lead to his destruction.

Ok, so you posted an empty comment. Where is the substance of the comment.

Did I not post a video showing Obama mocking God's word? He showed his true feelings towards God, Christianity, and the bible. Do I need to post the video again? Actions speak louder than words, and his actions are backing up the words that came out of "HIS" mouth. I don't know about you, but I will never defend, nor support a man that boldly and publicly mock God. My statements are no more empty than Obama's heart towards God, Christianity, and the bible. He hates them all.:kaioken:

a693781f-cd9e-eee9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Back