Grey's Anatomy star Jesse Williams' spousal support payments to estranged wife increased to $50k per

Tiger1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-spousal-support-payments-increased-50k.html

GMB_zps8ujnuyqx.gif

What is there to say except get you a forensic accountant, girl!!! Make sure NO assets are HIDDEN...then sit back and sip your Moscato...life is good..

Hell I ain't making nowhere near the type of money he making and I ain't risking a damn thing. These cats out here risking it all.

So...the trying to discredit her campaign has begun....

Of course she didn't work...they are millionaires...I'd bet a kidney he requested she not work and "take care of the kids."

Black folks are the only folks who find dishonor in a woman NOT working...other races find it quite honorable to be able to take care of their household(s) in their entirety by themselves while the woman/en don't work. They epitomize the "I pay ALL the costs to be the boss."

I am happy that she will be able to stay home and raise her children. I like Jesse Williams but he chose to cheat on his wife, now it is time to pay. $50,000.00 per month is nothing compared to the money that he is earning. College education will be a beast by the time his kids turn eighteen. The elite school cost around 60 to 70 thousand per year. She will need every penny to raise and send those children to school. I hate he destroyed his family over some white chick. But his mother is white. God bless both of them.

So...the trying to discredit her campaign has begun....

Of course she didn't work...they are millionaires...I'd bet a kidney he requested she not work and "take care of the kids."

Black folks are the only folks who find dishonor in a woman NOT working...other races find it quite honorable to be able to take care of their household(s) in their entirety by themselves while the woman/en don't work. They epitomize the "I pay ALL the costs to be the boss."
I will say this, My wife has been at home for 3 months on Maternity leave and I actually feel more of a man coming home to them. Between the business and the dayjob, I could float the household if I needed to but not quite there yet with the student loan debt and her car note (wife likes them luxury cars) but by the time we have child #2, she will be able to quit if she wants. I enjoy the challenge.

Back