To Da WALLS
Til the SWEAT run down my b___
And these ____ crawl
This ain't nothin but an ALPHA JAM, THAT'S ALL, THAT'S ALL

Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.
BLOODY GAMMA DELTA CHAPTER (UAPB)
#7 "LUCKY 7"
Spring 1991

What's up to all my frat brothers, both Alpha Phi Alpha and Kappa Kappa Psi.
SAY 1111119.... 06, 06!!!

Frat, you were the 7?? :eek:

What's up Soror?

NEOS are next best thing to ***********.

He has a long hard road ahead of him before he is a "BRUH" (Prophyte).

SUT-bone: SET SOME SH@T OUT NEO!!!!!!
The other Bruhz know what Im talking about. This is Que Psi Phi......It's Dawg or Death!!!
:tup:

HEY QUES!?!?!?!?

SUT-bone: SET SOME SH@T OUT NEO!!!!!!
The other Bruhz know what Im talking about. This is Que Psi Phi......It's Dawg or Death!!!
:tup:

HEY QUES!?!?!?!? [/QUOTE]

Roo Dawg! Be Owt or Be talked about! :nod:

Congrats SU TBone...and listen to the good advice from BandFan! Bring that ENTHUSIASM when repping the Psi Phi. Learn your information and seek out the bruhs as you sojourn through life. Expect some charges but be on your one and know your ISHT!

Hit me with a PM to see if we know some of the same "local" bruhs... and while you're at it, you can give me some info about dem gold boots. But use discretion...only give me 1 thing!

ROO!

MikeBigg said:
Congrats SU TBone...and listen to the good advice from BandFan! Bring that ENTHUSIASM when repping the Psi Phi. Learn your information and seek out the bruhs as you sojourn through life. Expect some charges but be on your one and know your ISHT!
ROO!

RUNNING FROM IT WILL NOT SAVE YOU!!!.......Life for YOU won't be no crystal stair!!

ZOCK said:
RUNNING FROM IT WILL NOT SAVE YOU!!!.......Life for YOU won't be no crystal stair!!

Bruhz dont forgot... ....."There followeth after me today, A Youth whose feet must pass this way."
.......He, too, must cross in the twilight dim - Good FRIEND, I am building this bridge for him."

Im about tap on out of here and see what LL is going on in the other rooms.
SUT-bone, welcome to the organization, now lets see if you can be apart of the FRAT !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back