Greek Ring Tones?

can you say over kill...kinda reminds me of the old NUPES that Kome to Klave and have on a Kappa Hat, Kappa Necklace, Kappa Shirt, Kappa Shorts, Kappa Socks, and Kappa Tennis Shoes...:lmao:

I can just hear that mess ringin' out from folks phones now.

All that excruciatin' noise rangin' in my ear!

:smh:

BluPearl98 said:
That is SOOO wack...

@ Sonny I don't think I would have liked that even if I were a neo.

Real Talk I dont think so either.

One of the Bruhz (younger) who had his cell phone on at a meeting was straight clowned on by the older bruhz. He had a CAT meowing on his cell REAL LOUD.

The Bruhz asked him to leave and come back when he knows when to have his cell phone on Viberate or silent.

:(

The only one that would irk me in public is that APE one... no disrespect to the members of Alpha Phi Alpha... but I was in the barber shop and kept hearing them ape noises I would go crazy.

I am a NEO, and I don't think there is anything cute about any of those tones. Every last one of them sounds like some ol bootleg voice recorded nonsense......but everybody has a hustle these days. I don't knock the people for trying to make money, but DAYUM! LOL

I love my D.S.T.- Oo-Oop!
Ms. Behaved Delta
#7 Spr 06 DE
DeSTined 4 Gr8ness

dayum all yall.....I liked a few of them. I may get it for my phone and have it ring when the Nupes call....hell I have a recording of "zoom" on my phone now that plays when my LB's call!

Spr 99......Pimp or Die!

I am a Neo, also. I will put it to you like this: OH, HELL, NAW!!!!!:shame: Its no way I can have the Blu Phi You Know call going through my phone. Then, if I was in a barber shop and getting a call? Not gonna happen.

So, is that like if anyone besides a Greek have the ringtone that they would get kicked to sleep for having it? Kinda like wearing the letters?

Back