Greatness 's Offense!

WTF????

MB,

You actually said this?

As for SU, I personally don't think you will score. I've witness Levy's play and Orlando's play calling. Yall in trouble!

I do believe Orlando has the ups on Grampax and if I'm not mistaken, Levy put you boys to bed two years in a row!!!!

As the adage goes, "those who fail to learn their history are DOOMED to repeat it!!!"

BOW DOWN

I said it and I meant it! Have you seen Levy performances lately? Haven't you (I know other jaguar fans have) been cursing Orlando for some of the calls he's been making?

That doesn't mean I'm right, it's just that from what I've seen of SU and my observation of GSU you guys stand a good chance of being shut out! I realize it is still early. Your offense might jell and you might develop a running game. But that no back 5 wide out formation yall have will play into GSU's strength.

1. Poor run blocking/pass protection
We play/rotate twelve guys along a talented defensive line.
The pass rush is so strong, we can rush 4 and drop seven.
However on ocassion, we like to send Robert Taylor (6'4"-250) on a MLB blitz just to administer bad.

2. Short passing routes won't work.
THE FIRM...Taylor, Dukes, & Robinson are the best tandem in the country. Taylor is a sure fire First team All American with Dukes being at least second team. All three just might be all-conference.

3. Our secondary is simply the best in the SWAC. Because of our linebacker's coverage skills, we can play man coverage on the outside receivers with over the top help from Pearson and Reed.

I'm serious, the defensive personnel is so talented that I can't think of one guy from the starting unit that wouldn't start anywhere else in the SWAC. We're just that strong.

[size=10.5]SMASH MOUTH[/size]

200110110010251.jpg
What you thought we were just kidding? You didn't believe. Here's were it all get's started baby...All-American Center Larry Metevia leading the way for Randy "Showtime"Hymes!!!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
........from what I've seen of SU and my observation of GSU you guys stand a good chance of being shut out!

MikeBigg,
I'm curious about your observations of gsu. Please tell me how many gsu games you have attended this year. Post the games right here -------->. :rolleyes:

Thx in advance. :cool:

MikeBigg + 2001 GSU games attended = ______.

Mike, I'm still waiting...............

SWAC TV package send help

I attended the GSU vs Alcorn game in Lorman. Was unable to attend the azzwhipping of A&M due to Exxon's requirement that the Accounting books be closed by 2pm Saturday (however, I was fortunate to watch the game on television), Did not drive to Cincinatti or fly to Portland for the cancelled FAMU game nor the victory in the Great Northwest. The Dallas game was a no show due to a death in the family (you just can't plan for those things).

So based upon my eyewitness view of the two games, review and analysis of the statistics of the game, verbal conversation with my sons who have viewed tapes of the games with various players, and just a lifelong following of the AZZKICKIN Tigers of GSU...I can make my statements with complete confidence as to the validity of these comments.

It is good to know that I have a fan who keeps up with my posts and reviews my comments. I always have had a way with the words and the ladies...must be the DOG in me!!!!

Thx, but you can keep the thesis

It is good to know that I have a fan who keeps up with my posts and reviews my comments. I always have had a way with the words and the ladies...must be the DOG in me!!!!

Dude I could care less how many GSU games you have or will ever go to. You profess to know so much about the happenings in Jaguarland with our team that I just wondered if you had been unlucky enough to witness the
great-less welfare chumps from up nawth in action this season. I guess I'm a fan of most of the smack posters since I read most of the threads in this forum. Excuse me for having a brain. It's pretty clear you are still a pup. Cross a line and then holla, MikeNeo. :rolleyes: :p :cool:

Sorry "lady", I was raised better. I refuse to go there with ya...

Glad to hear it. :rolleyes:

After reading that, I was starting to wonder.
:confused:

Obvious a misunderstanding/misinterpretation of my words...

Me too, but the fact still remains that SU is gonna win the BC for the ninth time on 11/24. :p

Wanna Bet a Frat/Sorority Shirt on that?

Now ya talking bruh. :D

I can never have enough nelia. I'll take a large shirt, mmmmmmkay? No need to give your size, but you can if it will make you feel better. :D

LadyJag, I'll take you up on that too. You know I want a medium. I want one special ordered though. I 'll let you know the specifics after the GREATNESS win.

Originally posted by JSTUS
LadyJag, I'll take you up on that too. You know I want a medium. I want one special ordered though. I 'll let you know the specifics after the GREATNESS win.
JSTUS,

It's a bet.

BTW,

Happy Belated Birthday, sis.
:)

Thanks my sister.

Glad to see you've recovered from your sudden illness that arose after Saturday nights game.;)

Back