Great Horror Movie One-Liners.......

Taylor-Made'90

I'm 'Citrix SSO' batch!!!
Since it's Halloween, and scary movies have been on TV all week (and I know y'all been watching 'em), what are some of your favorite lines/scenes from 'em?

Here's my favorite:

I watched Predator 2 for the 55,000th time last night...:D

The scene where Det. Harrigan (Glover) is in the alley talking to King Willie (High Priest of the L.A. Voodoo Possies).....And he tells Harrigan:

"I don't know WHO he is....But I know WHERE he is.....The UDDA side......The Spirit World, man.....I feel 'im all around me.....The one dat's doing all dee killings, is from the Udda side.....There's no stoppin' what caaan't be stopped... No killin' what caaan't be killed........You nevuh see the 'eyes' on de DEEMON, 'till 'im com caaallin'...........No more information for you now, Mista Poleeceman....time to go........"

Then the Predator comes, and King Willie whips out the sword, and says "All heavens lie in da Holy Mountains....Say la....Say Aaaaarrrrrghhhhhhh (head gets chopped off)

:D :D

I watch too much gott-dayum TV......:D

Line from any Freddie, Chucky, Friday the 13th, or Halloween flick

Is anybody in there? Hello? Stop Playing. I know you're in there. Who are you? NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STAB STAB STAB

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Posted by Taylor-Made '90

I watched Predator 2 for the 55,000th time last night...

Ha Ha, I bet so, AMC has been on point with the horrors movies this month.
They have showed darn near the whole Halloween series, and some movie about voodoo, and Fright Night(one of my personal favorites).

amc is the shat...

man, who can forget this line from "The Serpent & the Rainbow":

Evil Voodoo Police Chief:

"I wanna Hear you scream!!!!!!"

I still wince everytime I see Bill Pullman take the spike through the sac in that movie....

:mad: :smh:

Back