Graphics Help

kbSU89

Could someone on here help me design a font for a Webpage. The type of fonts that frontpage has available I don't like because they are not fancy enough for my site.

I saw a font on a website that I liked, but I can't figure out which one they used.

If any one of you can be so kind and give me a call, I can possible send you the link and you can walk me through the steps.

I appreciate your help

Thanks

Fonts are part of your windows system, if you were able to see the font via your browser, then you have that font on your PC. If you don't know what the font is, go back to the site where you saw it and do a "View Source". Navigate to the text and it will tell you what the font on that particular text is, that is if it is not an image.

For example, I have a "Sign Language" font on my machine. If I develop a webpage using that font and you open my page on my server, you will see the page displayed in "Sign Language" if you have the font loaded on your machine. If you do not have the font, it will load in your machine's default font.

Back