Grambling's Orchesis ... we have a problem

You ever thought this issue was addressed internally and you weren't informed? :confused:

Since I’m not a Grambling State alum, or vested in anything associated with Grambling State, I don't expect to be informed about anything concerning Grambling State.

My point in my earlier post was that this happened almost 6 years ago and I wondered/wonder why it was posted or considered news since the alleged “situation” was immediately resolved.

Well the Prancing J-Settes used to be the same but they cleaned up their act a whole lot in recent years. Alcorn dancers are very talented but some things definitely need to be removed

It’s not hard not to watch them. Do you complain about Beyoncé? Just because some of y’all dancers hella boring don’t get mad at the GGs. You have a squad because of them.. remember that.

It’s not hard not to watch them. Do you complain about Beyoncé? Just because some of y’all dancers hella boring don’t get mad at the GGs. You have a squad because of them.. remember that.

I think some people just take life too serious, there is nothing wrong with the GG's style of dance.

I think some people just take life too serious, there is nothing wrong with the GG's style of dance.

Not wrong but it is different.

It's just a style that people in Texas aren't used to. In Mississippi it's pretty common. I remember my first time seeing the GGs at the Grambling game in 94. I was in high school. I was definitely entertained but shocked they could get away with it.

Back