Grambling vs Prairie View A&M Game Thread: 4:00pm CT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Props to ALW Entertainment finally hiring a PROFESSIONAL announcer w/out all the theatrical ghetto bullshat that past dummies gave.

Props to ALW Entertainment FINALLY having some semblance of professional scheduling strangling both bands from playing as they see fit, unchecked lmao! :D Glad our band didn't try to sabotage our team again by playing while our QB was under center. lololololol I know it was killing them to sit there, quiet. :D

This is the happiest I ever left the game because there was no ghetto bullshat going on, regardless of who won.
So none of that:

WOBBLE, BABY, WOOBLE, BABY!​

dance contests during the breaks....or was it during halftime?

So none of that:

WOBBLE, BABY, WOOBLE, BABY!​

dance contests during the breaks....or was it during halftime?

None of the ghetto foolishness. It was crisp, clean, and orderly.

Really enjoyed all of it. Attendance was down, naturally, but still, it was well put together (to me).

None of the ghetto foolishness. It was crisp, clean, and orderly.

Really enjoyed all of it. Attendance was down, naturally, but still, it was well put together (to me).

They still need to get off that open the gates 1 hr before the game starts. Folks was baking in the sun on them stairs to the stadium. At least 2 hr so people can sit down and relax.

They still need to get off that open the gates 1 hr before the game starts. Folks was baking in the sun on them stairs to the stadium. At least 2 hr so people can sit down and relax.
Fi, there are too many entrances people could have EASILY walked through to the stadium. There were ticket takers everywhere. I literally saw a line a mile long and just 2 clicks east, there was an entrance manned by 8 ticket-takers who called all the others they saw "stupid sheeple." lol

Too many entrances. The PV-GSU deal is a test-run for their big event next w/e when they cram 92K+ in that thing.

I’ve never attended the game but I’ve been in the fair on game days & I’ve seen the fans on the stairs just waiting. They need to let them folk in the stadium. Unless they’re trying to keep them outside for as long as they can so they’re more than likely to spend money buying a lemonade & dinosaur leg. 🤨

Fi, there are too many entrances people could have EASILY walked through to the stadium. There were ticket takers everywhere. I literally saw a line a mile long and just 2 clicks east, there was an entrance manned by 8 ticket-takers who called all the others they saw "stupid sheeple." lol

Too many entrances. The PV-GSU deal is a test-run for their big event next w/e when they cram 92K+ in that thing.

Most folks that come in the fair usually be around the main staircase into the stadium. This year they even blocked off the area on the end of the stadium where the team comes in and made everyone go further around to get in.

They also just had workers showing up right before the 1 hour gate opening time.

I’ve never attended the game but I’ve been in the fair on game days & I’ve seen the fans on the stairs just waiting. They need to let them folk in the stadium. Unless they’re trying to keep them outside for as long as they can so they’re more than likely to spend money buying a lemonade & dinosaur leg. 🤨

If they let folks in earlier they would buy more stuff inside the stadium instead of out in the fairgrounds.

The SWAC is fine. It was fine when they quit over muscle milk, it was fine in the spring, and its fine now.

Every team goes through something like this. Maybe not THIS bad, but something of the sort.
What is a bad is J-State last winning the SWAC when Obama was a junior senator from Illinois. Icon Gram looks like shit now, but we are still Grambling, the equivocal Icon of BCF. Name another program that has not gone more six years without a championships since we joined the SWAC in 1959. That is the Grambling legacy.

Now there is another inferior tiger about 2hrs east of Grambling on I-20 that joined the SWAC in 1959 like Grambling. Wanna compare resumes?

At Grambling, we do not buy Primetime, we create our own.

What is a bad is J-State last winning the SWAC when Obama was a junior senator from Illinois. Icon Gram looks like shit now, but we are still Grambling, the equivocal Icon of BCF. Name another program that has not gone more six years without a championships since we joined the SWAC in 1959. That is the Grambling legacy.

Now there is another inferior tiger about 2hrs east of Grambling on I-20 that joined the SWAC in 1959 like Grambling. Wanna compare resumes?

Well, yall need to create "SOMETHANG"!!! Cause whatever yall have now, THAT AINT IT!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

We ain’t ask for your given history … we ask you face reality that history has passed you by and this a new day .. a new day you’re losing…

We ain’t ask for your given history … we ask you face reality that history has passed you by and this a new day .. a new day you’re losing…
I would imagine it is somewhat hard to face reality (especially recent i.e., being defeated again by PV) when you still have a foot lodged in the arse!!

Nothing is gonna stir up our adminstration and alumni like this shit we are enduring now. Gram may be many things, but an embarrassing and losing football program we are not. We simply will not stand for it. This will get corrected as the best indicator of our success is our history, which is averaging a championship every 2.4 years. These are the facts.

On the other hand, Gramfan is humble enough to state BCF was not same without a strong J-State. I always tell my boy TP, I did not have any sympathy for J-State because it made zero sense for Mississippi’s only urban university to be down so long. Enjoy your resurgence and our rare losing, but I trust the Icon righting the ship more than J-State figuring out how to remove that Comegy hex that has plagued the program since 2007.

Nothing is gonna stir up our adminstration and alumni like this shit we are enduring now. Gram may be many things, but an embarrassing and losing football program we are not. We simply will not stand for it. This will get corrected as the best indicator of our success is our history, which is averaging a championship every 2.4 years. These are the facts.

On the other hand, Gramfan is humble enough to state BCF was not same without a strong J-State. I always tell my boy TP, I did not have any sympathy for J-State because it made zero sense for Mississippi’s only urban university to be down so long. Enjoy your resurgence and our rare losing, but I trust the Icon righting the ship more than J-State figuring out how to remove that Comegy hex that has plagued the program since 2007.
There is no hex. Anytime a 1st time collegiate coach can come to Gram and beat them on their on field, I wouldn't "BELIEVE" that a hex would be on THAT school.

With all due respect, maybe this is just the ancestors of Gram paying this generation back for quitting over Muscle Milk and other trivial things. Maybe the hex is on you all.

There is no hex. Anytime a 1st time collegiate coach can come to Gram and beat them on their on field, I wouldn't "BELIEVE" that a hex would be on THAT school.

With all due respect, maybe this is just the ancestors of Gram paying this generation back for quitting over Muscle Milk and other trivial things. Maybe the hex is on you all.
They’ve turned into a 1-9 in 2021 side show.

Calling @TX_FINEST !

You better join @Bewildered , my Gulf Coast Jackson State Posey when it comes to hearing what I hear! 😂

PV and Dooley’s relationship might be on the breathing machine, but Dooley isn’t going out without fighting. Believe me.

He is far from a coaching guru and definitely makes suspect decisions when he back is against the wall, but he is a fighter. He has more dog in him than Fobbs! If you are going to face the beast in the woods, Fobbs will pray for you while Dooley will grab a sword and then pray!

Will Dooley F up and have a bad game when you expect a good game? Yes! However, he will fight until he can’t fight anymore.

@TX_FINEST

@Bewildered

Bump!

Back