Grambling vs Prairie View A&M Game Thread: 4:00pm CT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I agree. See what happened to us. Truthfully Jones should have gotten a one year contract to get it right while we at least found the right coach, but instead we got stuck with Spady for four bad years.
You are so CORRECT!

PV was so damn happy about beating Grambling again they forgot they were responsible for the stats. The NCAA is waiting for those stats as we speak.
Bruh... you ain't understand the problem we have at PV. Does Gram have an official we can co-employ to help us?

The SWAC isn’t the SWAC when Grambling is terrible in football. I hope the Tigers find their mojo next year. AAMU might destroy them because that offense might be the worst in the FCS.
The SWAC is fine. It was fine when they quit over muscle milk, it was fine in the spring, and its fine now.

Every team goes through something like this. Maybe not THIS bad, but something of the sort.

You can watch it here, the video is kinda all over the place but it is the only way to see it online as Fiyah would say it's bootleg

It reminds me of being at the classic walking around looking at whatever I want to look at through a camera, I appreciate the effort since the promoter don't have sense enough to give the game more pub by putting it online smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You can watch it here, the video is kinda all over the place but it is the only way to see it online as Fiyah would say it's bootleg

It reminds me of being at the classic walking around looking at whatever I want to look at through a camera, I appreciate the effort since the promoter don't have sense enough to give the game more pub by putting it online smh

Dang... dude had to be sitting just above me to the right just prior to me moving away from that crowded area. Hmmmmmmm....

Props to ALW Entertainment finally hiring a PROFESSIONAL announcer w/out all the theatrical ghetto bullshat that past dummies gave.

Props to ALW Entertainment FINALLY having some semblance of professional scheduling strangling both bands from playing as they see fit, unchecked lmao! :D Glad our band didn't try to sabotage our team again by playing while our QB was under center. lololololol I know it was killing them to sit there, quiet. :D

This is the happiest I ever left the game because there was no ghetto bullshat going on, regardless of who won.

Back