Grambling vs Prairie View A&M Game Thread: 4:00pm CT

Calling @Bewildered

Don’t forget what I told you in week 2 my brutha. I have been around Dooley and Fobbs. As much as my own Tiger Blood brothers hate when I say this, Dooley owning Fobbs on the field along with our 3 year regression isn’t a coincidence.
It sure isn't a coincidence, but it sure as hell ain't got shit to do with Dooley.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Is Fobbs really the problem or are there other variables that are contributing? I see where BCU is not satisfied with their coach. There are a lot of things going on inside some programs that coaches simply become scapegoats. Just my thoughts...
No, Fobbs is NOT the problem. It's just that some Grambling folks are oblivious to what's really going on on campus and it has NOTHING to do with football.

Calling @TX_FINEST !

You better join @Bewildered , my Gulf Coast Jackson State Posey when it comes to hearing what I hear! 😂

PV and Dooley’s relationship might be on the breathing machine, but Dooley isn’t going out without fighting. Believe me.

He is far from a coaching guru and definitely makes suspect decisions when he back is against the wall, but he is a fighter. He has more dog in him than Fobbs! If you are going to face the beast in the woods, Fobbs will pray for you while Dooley will grab a sword and then pray!

Will Dooley F up and have a bad game when you expect a good game? Yes! However, he will fight until he can’t fight anymore.

No, Fobbs is NOT the problem. It's just that some Grambling folks are oblivious to what's really going on on campus and it has NOTHING to do with football.
Kenn I heard your interview with Dr. Prince. Some of us don’t know what is going on but Fobbs will be the scapegoat if he doesn’t turn it around. Even though his contract might save him in the end for another season.

Calling @TX_FINEST !

You better join @Bewildered , my Gulf Coast Jackson State Posey when it comes to hearing what I hear! 😂

PV and Dooley’s relationship might be on the breathing machine, but Dooley isn’t going out without fighting. Believe me.

He is far from a coaching guru and definitely makes suspect decisions when he back is against the wall, but he is a fighter. He has more dog in him than Fobbs! If you are going to face the beast in the woods, Fobbs will pray for you while Dooley will grab a sword and then pray!

Will Dooley F up and have a bad game when you expect a good game? Yes! However, he will fight until he can’t fight anymore.
Until Dooley can beat both alcorn and southern, my mind ain’t changing…he gotta go!

Kenn I heard your interview with Dr. Prince. Some of us don’t know what is going on but Fobbs will be the scapegoat if he doesn’t turn it around. Even though his contract might save him in the end for another season.
If his contract saves him from ostensibly is shaping into another winless conference season than we should just close the football program. What is being displayed is not Grambling football.

Fobbs is stacking up some of the most forgettable marks in Grambling’s storied history. He owns the first winless season since FDR’s New Deal and now four straight losses to PV. I thought PV had the better team each loss.

When players understand that a coach is being railroaded, it is tough to only focus on football. Just throwing it out there, you see how long it took Thee Mighty JSU to finally get it right after firing a successful coach. Coach Prime has them back on track to be in the championship conversation. Tip to Alcorn: Leave McNair alone and provide him with the resources that are needed to take care of those student athletes.

When players understand that a coach is being railroaded, it is tough to only focus on football. Just throwing it out there, you see how long it took Thee Mighty JSU to finally get it right after firing a successful coach. Coach Prime has them back on track to be in the championship conversation. Tip to Alcorn: Leave McNair alone and provide him with the resources that are needed to take care of those student athletes.
I agree. See what happened to us. Truthfully Jones should have gotten a one year contract to get it right while we at least found the right coach, but instead we got stuck with Spady for four bad years.

You wrong for that. (LOL)
Hell I forgot. We already got the one (RB) who torched us year prior and one of GSU's former WRs who is damned, damned good.

Also got two of SU's formers of which one is a difference maker for PV football, imo.

Ditto for sTu throwing 2 in our lap as well.

*sent email to PV-IT to block all 225/318 NPAs from accessing our football roster lol*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Until Dooley can beat both alcorn and southern, my mind ain’t changing…he gotta go!

😂 Man, you PV folks ain’t playing no more! Y’all walking around here like y’all have a bunch up rings like us or something! (Yeah, I had to take a shot at y’all to feel better about myself this morning.)

For real brutha, I do hear ya. It is time for him to show y’all that he can do more. But like I told y’all in Week 2, do not be shocked if the man goes out stronger than you think. Contrast to popular belief and past those muslim suits, Dooley is a Warrior itching for a fight! If the hot seat in on, he is going to turn up his own furnace.

Good luck to PV bro. You guess have changed the GSU Party at State Fair Classic for the worst!!! 😞

Alcorn needs to keep McNair happy before he bounces to the MEAC like Odums.

😂 Man, you PV folks ain’t playing no more! Y’all walking around here like y’all have a bunch up rings like us or something! (Yeah, I had to take a shot at y’all to feel better about myself this morning.)

For real brutha, I do hear ya. It is time for him to show y’all that he can do more. But like I told y’all in Week 2, do not be shocked if the man goes out stronger than you think. Contrast to popular belief and past those muslim suits, Dooley is a Warrior itching for a fight! If the hot seat in on, he is going to turn up his own furnace.

Good luck to PV bro. You guess have changed the GSU Party at State Fair Classic for the worst!!! 😞
Oh…

Back