Grambling, please don't let us down.

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
Grambling, Icon or whatever the hell else yall are going by these days, we need yall help. These FAMU folks done got beside themselves. We humbled them back in September but the Bamas and Valley done got them smelling themselves again. They spewing their irrational thoughts now all over TSPN and Facebook. If they win this weekend, the internet will be unbearable.

They scheduled yall for homecoming, that should be disrespect enough. Please, please save us from these folks. I will donate to the Muscle Milk fund if need be.

Grambling, Icon or whatever the hell else yall are going by these days, we need yall help. These FAMU folks done got beside themselves. We humbled them back in September but the Bamas and Valley done got them smelling themselves again. They spewing their irrational thoughts now all over TSPN and Facebook. If they win this weekend, the internet will be unbearable.

They scheduled yall for homecoming, that should be disrespect enough. Please, please save us from these folks. I will donate to the Muscle Milk fund if need be.
Disappointed GIF by Lil Helper

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

You sound like the TEMPTATIONS, “Ain’t to proud to beg”. It’s tough playing in Bragg with 30,000+ rattlers harassing you.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VfY8mzFfFg8

Back