Grambling is pathetic

Get Ready

Grambling that was the most pathetic display of football I've seen in a while. if you're going to play that poorly you shouldve just quit like you usually do. You made black college football look really bad.

Why not do us all a favor and just go

20181011_220239.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If not D2, then maybe.....

MV5BMjI3NDgwMTQyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTYxODMxNw@@._V1_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

He finally shows back up after “umpteen years” of blowing hot air. Now, all of a sudden he has a coach who might stay 2 years. Once his sons get to the NFL, Coach Prime will drop you and you will get back to losing again. Enjoy it for now. By the way, we didn’t care about this exhibition BS that was played in the Spring. Put us on your schedule consistently like before. Blue Tiger! LOL
Grambling might be the most pathetic HBCU in the world yet the Kenns have not dropped a video about the incompetence of exit 81

Grambling that was the most pathetic display of football I've seen in a while. if you're going to play that poorly you shouldve just quit like you usually do. You made black college football look really bad.

Why not do us all a favor and just goView attachment 12337

He finally shows back up after “umpteen years” of blowing hot air. Now, all of a sudden he has a coach who might stay 2 years. Once his sons get to the NFL, Coach Prime will drop you and you will get back to losing again. Enjoy it for now. By the way, we didn’t care about this exhibition BS that was played in the Spring. Put us on your schedule consistently like before. Blue Tiger! LOL
Why so flounders can create 1 billion smack threads ... yelling about the Kincaid days and has been 2016 championship year?

or subjecting us to a coach in coach alien head that can’t even beat his former offensive coordinator at PV... but can flap his gums about sideshows ?

or how about gram “getting covid” after consecutive losses that I’m sure if they won those games they’d be healthy and playing....

dude get real grambling a has been ... y’all playing 2nd-3rd place in the west football at best these days... just enough to sound like the bitter old home fans y’all are... remember back in... we did ... we were.... HAS BEEN... y’all can keep that turd show off 81 where it’s at.

Why so flounders can create 1 billion smack threads ... yelling about the Kincaid days and has been 2016 championship year?

or subjecting us to a coach in coach alien head that can’t even beat his former offensive coordinator at PV... but can flap his gums about sideshows ?

or how about gram “getting covid” after consecutive losses that I’m sure if they won those games they’d be healthy and playing....

dude get real grambling a has been ... y’all playing 2nd-3rd place in the west football at best these days... just enough to sound like the bitter old home fans y’all are... remember back in... we did ... we were.... HAS BEEN... y’all can keep that turd show off 81 where it’s at.
Stay outta grown folk conversation! Not talking to you. Who’s your team?

I don’t have to be relevant lol but y’all stay with j state in your mouth. Eat y’all 0-6 lumps and go find some business.
Make you feel good to win 1 game against after many years. Go ahead. You didn’t schedule for the real season in the Fall. Just be relevant at the end of the Fall Season. Then you might have something to say.

Back