Graduation????

PrettiEyes

High on Life!
I was wondering how everyone feels about graduating early. Do you prefer to graduate early, on time or late (for those that keep changing their majors, etc.)? I have the option of graduating early if I wanted to but I prefer to graduation on time. I'm trying to just enjoy the COLLEGE LIFE because after college it's the REAL WORLD! High school, I was in an academic program where they treated me like I was in college. That's why the classes that I'm taking for my major Computer Science with a minor in Mathematics is easy to me. I was already exposed to those hard classes like Calculus III. I was always in the books in high school, that's why I'm trying to enjoy the "college life" experience now because you can only live it once! Let me know why you prefer to graduate early, on time or late?

good question pretti.....Ive been thinking about this lately

Well nowadays 5 years really isnt considered graduating late because times have changed. Im entering the first semester of what will be my 5th year at A&M but if you really look at it I will be finishing up in 4 years and 1 semester which is not bad! Either way it doesnt bother me not to graduate in 4 years. I feel that so many people were rushing to graduate early just to say they did it and dont even have a job lined up! I want to be sure of my future when I graduate whether it be Graduate school or starting out in the workforce. In the meantime I will enjoy the college life cuz Im only 21 right now and I feel I have alot more things to experience while Im here on "Da Hill".....most of these peepz be like 24- 25 getting there B.S.! by that time I should have my Masters Degree..... for some reason I do feel old tho! It may be cuz I started college just before my 18th birthday. I want to end this by saying "getting your degree is what matters no matter how long it takes":D

I say stay in school and enjoy college while you can. it is an experience that cant be replaced once you graduate. im not saying become a professional student, but you get the idea.

"better late than never"
--anonymous

Back