Government Shutdown?!?!

The Founder

For those of you who are not excepted like I was when a shutdown would occur how do you feel about this potential shut down.

I know that there is a plan to ensure that government employees get paid.

Contractors don't get paid. This is who it hurts. The majority of the work done by the government is by contractors. This also means small companies get hurt because they don't get paid. Now big DoD companies like Lockheed Martin and Boeing don't get touched up front. They can handle the impact, and get paid on the back end. Small companies don't have the income to keep rolling.

Im for it.. I will be working anyway. The last time we had a shutdown, I am told I was off for about two weeks.. but I dont even remember that. I was so busy! I have plenty to do! (and if they gonna pay us.... (in JSU announcer voice...lol) WHAT YOU GONE DO?

I kid you not, I'm sitting in the cafe at work and just heard these Trump supporters blaming Obama for this. Something is seriously wrong with these people. One old dude said Obama has the Dem doing this to make Trump look be. Sad!
I'll go you one better, I'm at work, and this older guy was telling some younger guy that if the gov is shut down it is the fault of the Dem's.
Now it is a violation for him to be having this conversation in the 1st place and secondly. If they control the house, the senate, and the white house, how is the narrative that this is still the fault off the Dems?
If we're fighting, I got 50 people with bats and you got 20 people with little sticks who's fault is it if you get your butt beat?

I'll go you one better, I'm at work, and this older guy was telling some younger guy that if the gov is shut down it is the fault of the Dem's.
Now it is a violation for him to be having this conversation in the 1st place and secondly. If they control the house, the senate, and the white house, how is the narrative that this is still the fault off the Dems?
If we're fighting, I got 50 people with bats and you got 20 people with little sticks who's fault is it if you get your butt beat?

Depends on whether or not those 20 are Karate men....LOL

I think Trump wants a government shutdown.

What type of powers does a president have during a shut down.

I'm up here in Hartford at our former employer, so you know what kind of folks I'm dealing with. Lol

Back