Government Shutdown: Words of Encouragement

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!
For those who worship and believe in the Lord God Jehovah and His Son, Jesus Christ

As Christians and as Believers in God, we know that we have and will continue to face some really hard times. A lot of us have gone through some things that have challenged our belief in God and our faith in Jesus Christ, and as long as we continue to profess God and proclaim His Son, we will continue to face difficult days. The season we live in now is so rampant with unsound doctrine, unjustified killings, and pure hate and cruelty and no matter how hard we try to live for God and how much we pray, it seems as if things just get worse and worse. So many people are hurting and dealing with so much already……….and now a government shutdown occurs. I don't know who I'm speaking to, but if any of the TSPN posters are affected by this, or if we have family, friends, neighbors who are affected, please don't be discouraged.

This is a critical moment in the lives of Christians and Believers, because during those times when you’re faced with a challenge or during a vulnerable moment, the devil shows up. He tries to whisper deceit in your ear, or plant false images and thoughts in your mind, or manipulate things so that it appears you and your problems are beyond help. Sometimes his agents will tell you that it’s hopeless and will question your faith in God and belief in Jesus. They will ask why you continue to follow God, why you vest so much time in church and will even mock you for it. But you have to remember, it’s the devil’s job to deceive you and try to turn you away from God and destroy your joy, hope, and faith. He is the enemy of every man’s soul (the Believer and un-Believer) and does not care for any of us. This is why it is so important to remember who God is, and to always remember; through good and bad!

As a professed Believer in God, as a person who confesses Jesus Christ, you’re already being watched. Every day, people, especially those outside the household of faith, watch you to see how you handle things. They silently sit back and watch to see if you’ll handle a tough situation that will reflect what you profess and proclaim. They wait and watch to see if you’ll panic or praise; if you’ll worry or worship; if you’ll scream profanities or shout “Hallelujah anyhow. How you handle this or any difficult time speaks volumes; it reveals your true relationship with God. I know this is tough, but God can handle toughness. I know this is your livelihood and that bills continue to roll in during the shutdown. Yet, you still have to remember who God is! If He is powerful enough to speak an entire world and universe into existence, He can and will bring you through a government shutdown. If Jesus is powerful to take on the sins of this world, shed blood, die and Resurrect, He can and will take on this!

God may not always keep you from a situation, but He will keep you through the situation. He will not bring you to what He cannot deliver you through!

“Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stall; Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength, and He will my feet like hind’s feet, and He will make me walk upon mine high places….” Habakkuk 3:17-19 (KJV)

Stay strong, stay focused, and stay in faith.......God will take care of you!

Last edited:

Back