Gov. Jon Bel Edwards Helps southern Fans Accept the Bayou Classic Loss

The Founder

IMG_8409_zpskfx1nx2k.png

Gov. Edwards congratulated us....southern....so sad...don't you wish it was the other way around? Don't you understand that your coach has NOTHING on Coach Fobbs. WE ARE GREATNESS!!!!

Our athletic department is on their job. You have no institutional control. The animals are running the zoo at su.

It would have been a sad day for the SWAC if su would have won the Bayou Classic and went on to beat alcorn and for the media to report that your school could not go to the Celebration Bowl because of lack of institutional control.

Southern your AD sucks.

It would have been a sad day for the SWAC if su would have won the Bayou Classic and went on to beat alcorn and for the media to report that your school could not go to the Celebration Bowl because of lack of institutional control.

Southern your AD sucks.
Don't know if even I would've wished that embarrassment on su.....then again. LOL!!

Don't believe everything I say.

LOL...Southern still has not accepted defeat. I heard they are reviewing tape for any TDs that could be called back. They have spent of over $4 million doing so. They want that trophy bad. They said if they find out anything was done in Grambling's behalf theuy will come and get the trophy.

LOL...Southern still has not accepted defeat. I heard they are reviewing tape for any TDs that could be called back. They have spent of over $4 million doing so. They want that trophy bad. They said if they find out anything was done in Grambling's behalf theuy will come and get the trophy.
Hey Founder, Have you seen the article in the BR Advocate where "big worm" is demanding a pay raise for his football staff? He said they've earned it through their high level of consistent performance. Lololololol
http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...aece-475f851c9461.html?sr_source=lift_amplify

Do you know what a blowout loss by three TD's mean on national television? Hahahahahaha!!

I guess that blowout is equivalent to 3 losing seasons in a row with the last two being 3-8 and losing 4 straight games to the same team you saw get blown out on national t.v. Makes a lot of sense to me. Now I see why there's only 7 days of reverse funds left. LOL!!!

I guess that blowout is equivalent to 3 losing seasons in a row with the last two being 3-8 and losing 4 straight games to the same team you saw get blown out on national t.v. Makes a lot of sense to me. Now I see why there's only 7 days of reverse funds left. LOL!!!
And several straight seasons of academic probation due to lack of intelligence by students from a certain school. Makes a lot of sense to me. LOL!!

Big dummies are those who can't balance a checkbook and are always spending monies out of their saving account. LMAO!!!

46966005.jpg

Last edited:
What's really funny, you country begging for muscle milk north Louisiana hilltop flooders know y'all can start a SU smack thread with the full support of others, especially those that are one paycheck from being put out of operation. LOL!!!

@The Founder

Last edited:
What's really funny, you country begging for muscle milk north Louisiana hilltop flooders know y'all can start a SU smack thread with the full support of others, especially those that are one paycheck from being put out of operation. LOL!!!

@The Founder

THREE WORDS

No

Institutional

Control

Back