Gotham

Returns tonight. Does anyone watch it?
I was faithfully watching with with my son until the middle of the most recent season.

On one hand I was enjoying it but on the other, he stopped watching it because it got too weird for him and I am kinda glad. I mean, I've explained to him a lot of stuff but....I just ain't felt like explaining to a 10 year old why Penguin killed Riddler's girlfriend because the Penguin had feelings for the Riddler. Mane....LOL!

I also noticed that the Black Characters get killed off real quick. That's Fox for you huh...but all and all I still think it is a great series though. I just need to catch back up...

I was faithfully watching with with my son until the middle of the most recent season.

On one hand I was enjoying it but on the other, he stopped watching it because it got too weird for him and I am kinda glad. I mean, I've explained to him a lot of stuff but....I just ain't felt like explaining to a 10 year old why Penguin killed Riddler's girlfriend because the Penguin had feelings for the Riddler. Mane....LOL!

I also noticed that the Black Characters get killed off real quick. That's Fox for you huh...but all and all I still think it is a great series though. I just need to catch back up...

Man that's not a child's show. LOL

I thought Riddler killed his own chick ...

I thought Riddler killed his own chick ...

He did....Riddler was not gay and didn't want a relationship with Penguin.

Wait back up

Riddler killed the first chick. Choked her to death, because she really was not feeling him.

Then there was a second chick who looked just like her and they fell in love but Penguin killed her.
i

Missed this thread.

My daughter has me watching this (and Stranger Things). I hate I missed most of the scenes about Jerome Valeska (the Joker); I love the guy who plays him (Cameron Monaghan, he's great on Shameless).

It's a really good show. There's ALOT to keep up with, but it's good. I love Oswald Cobblepot (Penguin) and Alfred ain't goin'!

Back