Got that Droid Binoic

bruh I havent come in contact with anyone going over on data.... VZW did research before the data limit was put in place and 90% of our customer with spartphones never went over 2gb of data. BTW aint no way in hell you going through 4gb without trying.

I can go through 4 Gigs in 2 days and do it without trying by just listening to Slacker Radio and sending Gmail. It's a reason the Bionic on 4gLTE is a baller phone.

Let's just say...I make my Bionic and 4G LTE WORK!!!! that's how I do 4g in 3 or 4 days. They gave me unlimited and I work it.

Let's just say...I make my Bionic and 4G LTE WORK!!!! that's how I do 4g in 3 or 4 days. They gave me unlimited and I work it.

I still don’t know what you are doing to go through 4gigs in 4 days. Even if it's media files that you are downloading everyday...nobody has 4G, LTE is just faster 3G and still not as fast as home cable or DSL. Even if you have unlimited access, *it's quicker to download files over Wifi at home…unless your cell phone is your only internet access.

I still don’t know what you are doing to go through 4gigs in 4 days. Even if it's media files that you are downloading everyday...nobody has 4G, LTE is just faster 3G and still not as fast as home cable or DSL. Even if you have unlimited access, *it's quicker to download files over Wifi at home…unless your cell phone is your only internet access.

Are you smoking crack????

4G LTE not faster than cable or DSL...what kind of techie are you????????????????

4G LTE has upload speeds of 6Mg up and 26Mg down...

Come how do you think everyone exceeded the 2G limits in 30 days.

Let's just say my uses prove your statements are false.

4G LTE not faster than cable or DSL...what kind of techie are you????????????????

lol

I agree with half of your statement..... I dont see what people are doing (besides streaming Netflix) that would allow you to go over 4 gb in 4 days.... 90% of our customers dont use 4gb in a month. Also agree NO carrier has 4g but LTE is ALOT faster than 3g... up to 10 times faster and is comparible to DSL or cable internet DEPENDING WHERE YOU ARE.

I can go through 4 Gigs in 2 days and do it without trying by just listening to Slacker Radio and sending Gmail. It's a reason the Bionic on 4gLTE is a baller phone.

baller phone? You are lucky to even get LTE to work constantly on a Bionic..... We have been waiting over a month for a software update from Mororola to fix the problem... We have been sending out the Charge to customers calling in complaining about data not consistantly staying on the Bionic... this is one of the WORST phones we sell right now.. the update was suppose to come out by the end of November..... we are till waiting on Motorola.

You said you went over 4 gigs in two days streaming and sending e-mails. I did that for a week on vacation and at the end of the month, I still did not go over 2gigs. I only went over 5 gigs in a month once, and that month I tried to download a movie off iTunes. So I guess I am the kind of techie that can stream and send e-mails for 30 days on less than 2 gigs. :lol:

Back