Gossipers

unknown

There's nothing I hate more than when a bunch of chickens sit around gossip about somethin......especially when they don't know what the ____ they're talkin about. If you're going to attempt to tell someone somethin about my personal life, know what the ____ you're talking about....because NO ONE on here knows me personally. And this person knows who i'm talkin to. That is all.:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL@unknown.

Roll w/ it man. Just roll w/ it. If they don't pay your salary and give you breath, :( well.... Peeps will talk. That's their job. To talk. Adopt the <b>in one ear out the other</b> attitude and you won't be :mad: when others who may even wear your last name do likewise. :)

Welcome.............to the rest of your life. :smh:

"Haters breed jelousy and envy........" Tupac Amaru Shakur

Like Panthro says.......deal with it. Haters are going to be anywhere and everywhere you go.....just roll with it.

Ay...........:cool:

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69
"Haters breed jelousy and envy........" Tupac Amaru Shakur

The above are perhaps the truest words ever spoken. ;)
Always remember that, and let it all roll off your back like water on a duck. :cool:

Don't let it get to ya Unknown. It's what this board is known for:rolleyes: . It's even in the title.....Small TALK....

For the record: If it makes it to the TSPN rumor mill, then you did something right. :lmao: :p

Just take it in stride......:cool:

Aight i'm calm now. It wasn't necessarily the fact the the PERSON told that pissed me off....it was the fact that they told the ___ and told it ALL wrong.....then added some extra ____ to it. Boy I tell ya....some folks just don't have anything better to do.:rolleyes:

You ever play that game TELEPHONE?? 'Nuff said.

_ _ _!!!!!!:(

National Enquirer, send help!

can i get a <font size=8>Witnesssssssssssssss</font> Mmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmm

Unknown!!!! trust me you gone be aight...........dont worry bout it mane.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
And I'll be willing to be that, that particular person won't even respond to this thread.

:rolleyes:

Probably not. They can make false statements.....but hide behind a door when the time comes to admit it. Lame cowards.

Originally posted by unknown1

Probably not. They can make false statements.....but hide behind a door when the time comes to admit it. Lame cowards.

That's how they are.....

Originally posted by Storm_ofSU

Always remember that, and let it all roll off your back like water on a duck. :cool:
Storm, what do you know about that???? ;) ;) That's for me to say.:) :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back