GOOD NEWS THURSDAY!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
How does this taste? Sweet?

Well, it has just a tad sweetness in my opinion. It does not have the sweetness of Southern Comfort, for example. Not that kind of sweetness.

It is very smooth. Goes down easy. And if I may make a suggestion, drink it straight. You know, like Marshall Dillon, Festus, and Miss Kitty nem used to do it. 🤣 If you find it to be not to your taste , then add Coke, or whatever chaser you prefer.

I have only tried the 1884 (93 proof). I have a bottle of the 1856 (100 proof), but I have not opened it yet. The 1856 is a bit more pricey.

Well, it has just a tad sweetness in my opinion. It does not have the sweetness of Southern Comfort, for example. Not that kind of sweetness.

It is very smooth. Goes down easy. And if I may make a suggestion, drink it straight. You know, like Marshall Dillon, Festus, and Miss Kitty nem used to do it. 🤣 If you find it to be not to your taste , then add Coke, or whatever chaser you prefer.

I have only tried the 1884 (93 proof). I have a bottle of the 1856 (100 proof), but I have not opened it yet. The 1856 is a bit more pricey.
Y'all are tempting me to start drinking

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
532a02d5bcd51be73318d4286a3cf85e.jpg

Back