Good Luck SU in the Bayou Classic

89rabbit - How do you feel about South Dakota State Jackrabbits season? I think I remember you saying this was their first year in D 1AA. Did the football program finished where you thought they would?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Good looking out 89Rabbit...........
Tune in to your local NBC TV Station to view SUcess at its Finest :lecture: :lecture:

89Rabbit:

I (we) have not heard from you in a while (still trying to forget that week). Anyway, thanks for the well wishes for the Jags and the Nation.

Olde Hornet said:
89rabbit - How do you feel about South Dakota State Jackrabbits season? I think I remember you saying this was their first year in D 1AA. Did the football program finished where you thought they would?

We did ok for our first season in I-AA. Better then most expected. We only had 4 home games, 38 scholarships, and still finished 6-5 and tied for 3rd in the Great West. Looking for bigger things in season #2.

89rabbit said:
We did ok for our first season in I-AA. :shame:

38 scholarships, and still finished 6-5 <font color=red>damn.... :shame:</font>

We have a long way to go in the SWAC. :smh: :slap:

Thanks 89Rabbit!!

Didn't have a chance until now to greet your well wishes. The Jags are looking forward to another big win in the BC.

Hey, thanks for that lucky rabbit's foot up our...well...I think you know! :D:D:D

Best wishes to SDSU next season...SEE YOU WAY UP THERE IN '06!!!

89rabbit said:
Just wanted to drop by and wish SU good luck in the Bayou Classic, I will be pulling for you. :D
THANKS FRIEND! We WILL beat the tiggers! :swink: We'll call you from the Dome!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Back