Good battles you didn’t expect

You didn't know about KSU? They've on a ride for a few seasons now. They also performed very well vs Jackson St in the circle city classic their show was entertaining.

You didn't know about KSU? They've on a ride for a few seasons now. They also performed very well vs Jackson St in the circle city classic their show was entertaining.

Nope..I knew they were SIAC, but I didnt know if they traveled or if other schools traveled to them. My little brother goes to Fort Valley, and I went down there a couple years back when they hosted KSU, but the band didnt come.

They have a strong sound for their size. The SIAC is a sneaky good band conference with them, Miles, Fort Valley and Albany State. I wish CAU and Morehouse had strong bands.

The AUC bands had a good run in the 70's-90's. For one tuition is to high because they're private schools. They also don't give out scholarships like they did back in those days either

The AUC bands had a good run in the 70's-90's. For one tuition is to high because they're private schools. They also don't give out scholarships like they did back in those days either

I know for a fact that CAU uses/used high school kids & people who aren’t even enrolled in their school to march in their band, & they’re still small

Back