Golf club apoligizies for calling cops on black women members

There are a few throughout the U.S.

Oh I know. Played at one growing up in Jackson. Not necessarily black "owned" but it was "the black course". Black run. Don't know if there's one where these ladies played. Either way, typical "pale" men on a golf course when we show up to play.

Lol @ black ppl still pleading.

How are you pleading with devils yall smh.

Just accept the fact that we as black ppl are targets, Stop the dayum crying and trying to get these ppl to feel guilty, they know what they're doing

Just be aware that yo ass aint wanted or liked and you'll be able to live in peace and be ready.

All this pleading gotta stop, aint nothing changing, these ppl invented evil, racism, race, hate, etc but yet black ppl still wanna ask for them to stop. Just sad.

Accept the fact that our asses are at war and this is what they do

Ain't that the truth!!! And Black Businesses, learn how to treat Black People when we do.
What happens in black businesses happens likely more often in other businesses. The difference is black people have Lower/No standards for other businesses. You expect them to treat you poorly so you accept it. How many times has Chili's, Apple bee's, or some other anglo owned business messed up your order? Black people don't say I'm never going back there again like they do in a black business. How many times have you gone in an anglo owned business and had no clean table to sit at? Black people don't go and say how dirty and filthy the place was like the would if it's a black owned establishment. Poor service is never acceptable, but black people accept it from establishments owned by other than balck people. We go as far as saying I don't want that person helping me, but our azzes don't stop patronizing like we would a black owned business.

Cheddar's, Luby's, and KFC have messed up my orders recently but I'm not bad mouthing them and I will be back at all of them. I'll just be sure the check my order, just as I do the local Black owned BBQ joint.

Last edited:
What happens in black businesses happens likely more often in other businesses. The difference is black people have Lower/No standards for other businesses. You expect them to treat you poorly so you accept it. How many times has Chili's, Apple bee's, or some other anglo owned business messed up your order? Black people don't say I'm never going back there again like they do in a black business. How many times have you gone in an anglo owned business and had no clean table to sit at? Black people don't go and say how dirty and filthy the place was like the would if it's a black owned establishment. Poor service is never acceptable, but black people accept it from establishments owned by other than balck people. We go as far as saying I don't want that person helping me, but our azzes don't stop patronizing like we would a black owned business.

Cheddar's, Luby's, and KFC have messed up my orders recently but I'm not bad mouthing them and I will be back at all of them. I'll just be sure the check my order, just as I do the local Black owned BBQ joint.

tenor.gif

Back