Gofundme to fly Get Ready to PV via IAH to shake...

Lenard

PV baseball coach's hand.
PV's "athletic director" hand.
A few current PV football players hands.
That fine assed PV-admin woman who cussed me out because I called her office inept. lol :D

We'll take a short commute to Hempstead and shake the Dilorio Farms pricing manager and his ridiculous $8.99 watermelon price. smgdh C'mon man... smh Y'all gonna' make me hop the fence on FM10** and return to my stealing days. smh

We'll then head due east in a few clicks to Waller to shake that beaver's hand because some of us cannot understand why and how there is no PV-gear in that store yet that "aggie yelch" is everywhere in there. smh

PV baseball coach's hand.
PV's "athletic director" hand.
A few current PV football players hands.
That fine assed PV-admin woman who cussed me out because I called her office inept. lol :D

We'll take a short commute to Hempstead and shake the Dilorio Farms pricing manager and his ridiculous $8.99 watermelon price. smgdh C'mon man... smh Y'all gonna' make me hop the fence on FM10** and return to my stealing days. smh

We'll then head due east in a few clicks to Waller to shake that beaver's hand because some of us cannot understand why and how there is no PV-gear in that store yet that "aggie yelch" is everywhere in there. smh

Idk bewild did the cdc approve handshakes in Waller county ? Y’all ninja get Rona over there like it’s a 2 for 1 special at footlocker.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back