GO EAGLES!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This is philly!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/like-v...-thrown-bottles-middle-fingers-215743317.html

What it's like to be a Vikings fan in Philly, featuring boos, thrown bottles and middle fingers

A pair of fans walking to Lincoln Financial Field more than two-and-a-half hours before kickoff were figuratively showered with boos, ‘a–hole’ chants, insults, middle fingers and other crude gestures. And they were literally showered with beer bottles and other beverages.

That’s not the entire experience. It’s actually only a small part of it. To be fair to Philadephia Eagles fans, those abusing the Vikings fans in the video are in the minority. Their actions are inexcusable, but, as another Vikes fan mentions, the majority are friendly, or at least good-natured in their trash talk:

What a game!

I am in shock - I did not expect the Eagles to win.

GO Eagles!

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...s-nfc-nick-foles-alshon-jeffery-20180121.html

Eagles 38, Vikings 7: Nick Foles leads Philadelphia to Super Bowl vs. Tom Brady's Patriots

A season that started when players showered Pederson with Gatorade following a season-opening win continued with another Gatorade bath late in the Eagles’ 38-7 victory over the Minnesota Vikings in the NFC championship game on Sunday night at Lincoln Financial Field. They now have a Feb. 4 date with the New England Patriots in Minneapolis.

“We’re not only going to Minneapolis,” owner Jeffrey Lurie told the crowd. “We have something to do in Minneapolis. One more win!”

Get off that ring-less list Eagles:

Falcons
Cardinals
Panthers
Titans
Chargers
Texans
Vikings
Jags
Bengals
Eagles
Lions
Bills
Browns

We all know Brady is about to get another ring.
I don't know about that and I'm a Patriot fan! And also Nick Foles was a pretty darn good QB for the Eagles 2-3 years ago and ran their offense great under Chip Kelly(?) with much success. I think he lost his spot after an injury. I can't imagine him being the back-up in Philly next year after his recent re-emergence and success.

I don't know about that and I'm a Patriot fan! And also Nick Foles was a pretty darn good QB for the Eagles 2-3 years ago and ran their offense great under Chip Kelly(?) with much success. I think he lost his spot after an injury. I can't imagine him being the back-up in Philly next year after his recent re-emergence and success.

Foles is going to be the backup next year no matter what happens in the Super Bowl. He even knows it.

This is philly!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/like-v...-thrown-bottles-middle-fingers-215743317.html

What it's like to be a Vikings fan in Philly, featuring boos, thrown bottles and middle fingers

A pair of fans walking to Lincoln Financial Field more than two-and-a-half hours before kickoff were figuratively showered with boos, ‘a–hole’ chants, insults, middle fingers and other crude gestures. And they were literally showered with beer bottles and other beverages.

That’s not the entire experience. It’s actually only a small part of it. To be fair to Philadephia Eagles fans, those abusing the Vikings fans in the video are in the minority. Their actions are inexcusable, but, as another Vikes fan mentions, the majority are friendly, or at least good-natured in their trash talk:
Now they gotta go to Minneapolis.

This is philly!

Eagles fans have always been some retarded fools. The worst fan base I have seen for visiting fans are the Raider fans when they were in Los Angeles. Them mofos (Raider fans) would fight before the game, all four quarters, halftime, and then after the game. When I lived in Los Angeles, we would go to the game just to watch the hundreds of fights in the stands. I really believe they were more into fighting than watching the game.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Eagles fans have always been some retarded fools. The worst fan base I have seen for visiting fans are the Raider fans when they were in Los Angeles. Them mofos (Raider fans) would fight before the game, all four quarters, halftime, and then after the game. When I lived in Los Angeles, we would go to the game just to watch the hundreds of fights in the stands. I really believe they were more into fighting than watching the game.
When you have fans that look like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Raiders-Frasier-T-Shirt-900x505.jpg

That sit in a section called:

5884546.jpg

What do you expect?

Last edited:

Nick Foles doesn't stand a chance against Brady and the refs

Free beer if the Eagles win the Super Bowl! DILLY DILLY! PHILLY PHILLY!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bud-light-hasnt-forgotten-super-154104649.html

Bud Light hasn't forgotten about their Super Bowl promise to Lane Johnson

And Philadelphia Eagles fans may have some free beer coming their way if and when they beat the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl in two weeks.

A quick refresher: Lane Johnson had a quote back in training camp in August about providing Birds fans with beer if the Eagles won the Super Bowl. That's when Bud Light chimed in, saying "win it all and the party is on us."

Welp. Fast forward a few months and the Eagles are one win over Tom Brady away from that party.

CBS Philly recently followed up with the Bud Light folks who issued a statement.

"Bud Light has not forgotten about our commitment to Lane Johnson, the Eagles and the city of Philadelphia. We will be sharing plans soon, but in the interest of not jinxing the team ahead of their upcoming games, we are not going to unveil any plans at this time," a spokesperson tells CBS Philly.

Nick Foles was one of the nondiscript white QBs who was signed this year before Kap. No way I’m rooting for the fuggin Eagles.
Foles is decent at reading coverage but has bad accucracy. Kap has decent accucracy but can't read coverage for shat.

Signed as a 49er fan.

Nick Foles was a decent QB here in Philly until Chip Kelly screwed up player decisions.
Chip Kelly was not fit to be an NFL coach. I never understood how any team considered hiring him. I stopped watching the 49ers when Chip got there. That let me know the front office was not serious about winning.

Back