Girls Scout Cookies

SimplyRedd

Southernite
I am sure everyone knows it's about that time. If you haven't pre-ordered your cookies from a scout in your area, I would love to sell you a box from the Juliettes Troop at the Audubon Council in Baton Rouge.

This is a very NEW troop. This troop is sponsored by the Baton Rouge sisters of Omega Tau Pi Service Sorority and is comprised of girls who were basically denied membership because the troops in their area "weren't taking anymore girls" or they weren't being contacted about activities.

We are trying to sell 1000 boxes at a price of 3.50 per box. Any purchases would greatly help us out. They are young and eager.

For more information contact me, Niqueta Williams at JaguarQTPi@aol.com or 225-316-8883 or 225-927-2652.

Thank you.

Originally posted by SimplyRedd

This is a very NEW troop. This troop is sponsored by the Baton Rouge sisters of Omega Tau Pi Service Sorority and is comprised of girls who were basically denied membership because the troops in their area "weren't taking anymore girls" or they weren't being contacted about activities.

Ain't that some sh!t. It's a damn shame when parents can't even get their kids into positive activities due to either politics, racism, or shullbit.

Props to QTPi for taking on this endeavor.

Setup at the next basketball game and the first home game for the baseball team on Sunday.(UNO)

That's why I am reluctant to buy GS cookies. In some areas of Nashville, merchants will not allow a minortity troop to sell in front of their establishment. But will allow an all white troop to sell cookies.

Originally posted by SimplyRedd

dayum that's fugged up. Good luck with that. :thumbsup:

Cookie Locations

I will contact Kevin about setting up at the baseball game GREAT idea. We will also be selling in the Union this Wednesday and Thursday and the following Wednesday and Thursday we will selling at Ruby Tuesday at Cortana Mall on February 14

Back