Get your a$$ in the studio !!!

Originally posted by Ntelekt
<font color=maroon>Anita Baker!!!</font>

OH HELL YEAH!!! What happened 'Nita? I think that husband & kid(s) got her full attention these days.

I'd love to see Kool Moe Dee, but only if he can bring some seriously good stuff. I just hate to see old artists (especially rappers) come back and not be able to bring it like they used to. Sad :(

There are some great ones on here. Will Downing is about to break his latest, the first of a new label he's with. Stay tuned....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: That got me thinking.........

Originally posted by phatback
Yeah man, I remember. All of that good music...

Speaking of Donna, man do you know I am still in awe that he has the audacity to have a greatest hits album after just two CDs ? Talk about being broke.....and he's another Wu-cat that had a subpar release. Where is the GZA when you need him...

*double sigh*

I haven't heard from the Genius since his last album with that "Breaker 1-9" cut, but I'd liked "Publicity". hey, I'm an underground fan. :D

If you're wondering about Duck Down Records, well Sean Price (from Heltah Skeltah) has a solo album out. Starange Wundah (from OGC) solo will drop soon. I dunno about the rest of the crew.

On the R&B side, what the hell happened to Men at Large?? :confused: I haven't heard much from them since '95. :eek2:

:(

Man!! F#$% all them other artists that ya'll mentioned before! I'm waiting on my boy the EGYPTIAN LOVER to make a comeback......
00196582.jpg

Now this brutha had talent. He created a string of hits that sounded exactly the same....now that's skill!!!
:D :D :D

Re: Whatever happened to.....

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
That dude Bust Down---you know 'Nasty Bit*h, don't come at me talki' that isht!!!'

:idea:

Yeah! Whateva happen to that cat? Ok, all you NO people. MJ, DTJ, Dnice, etc.....send help!

Re: Naa Naa Maka......

I got's one better than the Egyptian Lover......

Where's UTFO!!!!!!!!!

:confused:

I heard that UTFO is working at Gholar on Lynch St. detailing cars.

Re: Re: Naa Naa Maka......

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

I heard that UTFO is working at Gholar on Lynch St. detailing cars.

Well I'll be dayummed!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

Didn't they used to bus tables at Jobie Martin's?????:D

It took you <b>2</b> freaking years Carl!!!! Two freaking years!!!! :mad: <i>(Since I posted this thread mind you ...)</i>

But I'm ready for you baby! :D

<a href="http://www.carlthomas.com" target="_blank">Carl Thomas</a>

Lisa Stansfield

I'm a BIG Lisa Stansfield fan.

If you don't have all of her cd's, you may want to check out the boxed set that was just released a few months ago. It contains every cd she's ever released (5 of them) plus a bonus cd that contains some rare and re-mixed songs.

They are are all remastered and come in a "digi-pak" (paper type) jewel case.

Its a great package for a true Lisa Stansfield fan.

http://www.samgoody.com/Music/Album.aspx?p_id=P+++127917&a_id=R+++649485&prodid=BMGI52431.2

By the way, Maze is also way overdue for an album.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by TSU/BAMA
SADE

If you don't already have it (and you probably do :emlaugh: ) , check out her DVD titled "Lovers Live".

You won't regret it.

:tup:

Hezikiah Walker
John P. Kee (Can we have enough John?)
VIP (Can we really have enough John?)
Calton Pearson - Live at Azuza 5
Kirk Franklin
Fred Hammon - (None of that studio stuff, write some new stuff.)

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Arrested Development
Ghetto Twins
Whoudini
Clark Sisters
And last but not least
"Original" BDP = Boogie Down Productions

Oh yeah, Eric B & Rakim. Tell that brother to get off the corner and stop shut down that street pharmacy.

Ghetto Twins

:smh:

Originally posted by docmump
Hezikiah Walker
John P. Kee (Can we have enough John?)
VIP (Can we really have enough John?)
Calton Pearson - Live at Azuza 5
Kirk Franklin
Fred Hammon - (None of that studio stuff, write some new stuff.)

The Winans(both of them)

Take 6

Originally posted by LadyLuck13
WU Tang Clan, The Roots, Talib Kwali 112, Carl Thomas...

Carl Thomas and 112, like every other artist on BadBoy, had to renegotiate their contracts after they found P. Diddy was ho'ing them.:D

Da Twelve just dropped an album last winter.......I keep it in rotation.

Carl Thomas has two singles on the radio, so the album should be dropping shortly.........it's been pushed back for the last month or so. (Quit ufcking around, Carl!):redhot:

Carl Thomas can sing but his CD sucks.... He needs to do a live album. He sounds better unplugged.

I thought Anita Baker was gonna release a CD THIS year???!

Back