Get your a$$ in the studio !!!

On first thought...

The Roots!! They did Things Fall Apart & Live almost back to back & then stopped :eek: I'm ready for more folks!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Arrested Development
Ghetto Twins
Whoudini
Clark Sisters
And last but not least
"Original" BDP = Boogie Down Productions

Oh yeah, Eric B & Rakim. Tell that brother to get off the corner and stop shut down that street pharmacy.

D'Angelo
Erykah Badu
Chico Debarge
A Tribe Called Quest
Mint Condition
Goodie Mob

I got a lot of folks..............

D'Angelo

I caught that joint with he and Rafael Saddiq and it was banging.

Maybe Badu. I didn't feel her last joint as much as I thought I would. I don't really know where she's going with her music.

I need to get my Memphis-Music fix on, so I'm looking out for a Triple-6-Mafia album (I also need the new Project Pat).

<font color=maroon>Anita Baker!!!</font>

The Roots

Zhane'

Raekwon the Chef

N'Dambi

Gang Starr

Jazzyphatnastees

I got some fo ya.......

Stetsasonic
Steady B
Rodney-O and Joe-Coolie
MC ShyD
MC Lyte

and

Kool Moe Dee

How ya like me now.....:idea:

I Got Some More....

Anita Baker--where'd she go?
Randy Crawford
Rashaan Patterson
David Peaston
Eric Benet
Jessie Johnson--you know, from The Time
Club Nouveau
Brothers Johnson--whatever happn'd to them?
101 North
Brand New Heavies
Jack DeJohnette

And whatever happened to the Chi-Lites???:confused:

Re: I Got Some More....

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
Anita Baker--where'd she go?

I think her family is takin most of her time. She is still my girl though.

Baby, come back!!!

Re: I Got Some More....

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
And whatever happened to the Chi-Lites???:confused:
You can't be talking bout the "Have you seen her?" Chi-Lites cause those guys got to be old as old now.

More.......

Adriana Evans
Solo

Originally posted by Tara
Carl Thomas

Tara, Carl Thomas has a new album coming out soon. He's already in the studio. I think he's finishing it up. I forgot the name of it. I saw it on VideoLink on BET a few weeks ago.

Phatback, Triple 6's new album should be out in the next few weeks. They've been saying it was going to come out since the released La Chat's album. They mentioned it at our Spring Concert this past Thursday, too. Project Pat's new album is coming out soon, too.

Nastynupe, the last I heard about Mint Condition was that they were getting back together to work on a new album. I'm not sure about this. This was rumor.

The other two are true.

Whatever happened to.....

Jade
Brownstone
Mtume
Grace Jones
Troop
Oaktown 3-5-7
Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
Full Force
Force MDs
Christion--you know, those twins 'Puff of Smoke'
Ashford and Simpson
Billy Davis, Jr. and Marilyn McCoo :eek2:
MC Brains
Lisa Stansfield
EU--where'd they go???
Queen Latifah
That dude Bust Down---you know 'Nasty Bit*h, don't come at me talki' that isht!!!'

:idea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I periodically email Mercedes from the Jazzys back and forth. They just changed labels and are finishing up their new CD and should be out later this year.

Originally posted by Ntelekt
<font color=maroon>Anita Baker!!!</font>

The Roots

Zhane'

Raekwon the Chef

N'Dambi

Gang Starr

Jazzyphatnastees

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I periodically email Mercedes from the Jazzys back and forth. They just changed labels and are finishing up their new CD and should be out later this year.

Cool...thanks for the update.

I hope they are still down with the Roots, too.
I'm still feelin' their first project! :D

Jonhandy:

Will Downing probably won't be releasing another one for a good minute, since that Greatest Love Songs just came out last month...

Gettin Buck Mane !!!!

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior

Phatback, Triple 6's new album should be out in the next few weeks. They've been saying it was going to come out since the released La Chat's album. They mentioned it at our Spring Concert this past Thursday, too. Project Pat's new album is coming out soon, too.

I was told that Project Pat's new album is supposed to be "..off the whopper-chopper.." That's what my Memphis partners said. I'm getting both of those.

Ntelekt,

Man, if Bobby Digital isn't doing his production, Raekwon can retire. His last album was handled efficiently by BFI.

Re: Gettin Buck Mane !!!!

Originally posted by phatback

Ntelekt,

Man, if Bobby Digital isn't doing his production, Raekwon can retire. His last album was handled efficiently by BFI.

C'mon, man. You KNOW how pissed I was when I played it. :mad:

Don't forget...it was said a couple of years ago that RZA was doing the next one. Remember that stuff about "saving" RZA til the next joint.

As long as he leaves Cream Team alone and gets back with Tony Starks (with Cappadonna on a cut or two ;) ), he'll be straight.

Dang...remember our "Tuesday lunchtime cd runs" that we used to make? :D
Those were the days....:) *sigh*

That got me thinking.........

Yeah man, I remember. All of that good music...

Speaking of Donna, man do you know I am still in awe that he has the audacity to have a greatest hits album after just two CDs ? Talk about being broke.....and he's another Wu-cat that had a subpar release. Where is the GZA when you need him...

*double sigh*

It's about time for some new.....

Parliament/Funkadelic
Bootsy Collins and the Rubber Band
The Brides of Frankenstein
SOS Band--THEY'RE LONG OVERDUE!!!!!!!
Heatwave
Maceo Parker and the JBs

and some.....

Isaac Hayes....I'm tired of only hearing him on South Park.....:mad:

I want some NEW old School.......:idea:

Good Topic Tara

Monica
Roy Hargrove

Ntelekt: Gang Starr either already has an album released or it is coming out this month. It is called "The Natural"

Back