Get Ready....The Devil is a Liar!!!!! well Lynch Street LIES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Sweet NUPE

This is an all-time low. To be caught ON TAPE.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/suaP8AAD4iY"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/suaP8AAD4iY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/07bdXdNFbxU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/07bdXdNFbxU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man, Get Ready is gonna fight one of yall grambling folks.

This is sad.....

First the picture shaking Bell's hand, now this.....video :smh:

Man, I woulda thought that Robber had enough "good sense" to not show his face in the video....But nooooooooooo.... He pops his head in and says a few words. Then realizes that this was on tape and gets the hell headed.

Dayum.....:shame:

Plow was in dat arse GR and he was right, too.

Oh dayum!!! get Ready, Robber......this is sad......Jesus Wept......from laughing so hard

aw damn!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad::mad:

I can't see schit ("da man" @ work has blocked a lot of sites now)

PUHLEEEEEZE keep this up til I can get home.

but I'm ROTFLMAO in advance........

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

mighty hornet said:
aw damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that isht GR is talking is sheer foolishness :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is the knock-out film of all time. Yall can't say nothing about this that will change anything that was said. If I was you (GR, Robber, and Quiet TP standing there saying nothing). I would not even comment on this thread. You might want to ask someone to erase it. Better yet, go back into hiding until after the PQ game.

Let this be a lesson to you. Never talk mass shat about a bozo clown arse coach that has never done anything on any level that he can hang his hat on. Cut your wrists before you do this again.

:smh:

Bornthrilla send help....:shame:

lmao.gif

mighty hornet said:
aw damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's my signature!!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Mike said:
This is the knock-out film of all time. Yall can't say nothing about this that will change anything that was said. If I was you (GR, Robber, and Quiet TP standing there saying nothing). I would not even comment on this thread.
and there u have it:emlaugh:

Mike said:
Let this be a lesson to you. Never talk mass shat about a bozo clown arse coach that has never done anything on any level that he can hang his hat on.

No...never talk stuff around me...I have a Master's in National Security and Intelligence specializing in Terorrism...

Kenn and Fiyah gave me a week off and all I did was think about how I can use self SMACK against your lame ARSE!!!

This ain't personal!!! This SMACK BITTNESS!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
It's my signature!!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh:
DSN, you better watch yo back bruh...cause the devil is gonna try to kill, steal, and destroy you....I'll be praying for ya

snicker

I'mma put Ready's azz in a headlock while we smacking pre-game this fall and keep robber preoccupied (lol) w/ what I'm branging w/ me ;).

Damn Ready... :shame: U used'ta be somebody I looked up to in smackdom... Now look @ this isht right hur. :smh:

Damn. :shame:

mighty hornet said:
aw damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your :jump: and your :lmao: ready MH. It ain't gonna' be purty. :shame:

Damn... my boy done went and got some isht documented. I know he knows better than this. :smh:

*queueing the Alcorn Braves* :shame:

Have yall noticed how quiet it is around here? Just a few minutes ago, GR was all over the board smacking SU and AAMU and GSU and PV and anybody that was on the dayum board. Where is he now? This man done balled up in the fetal position somewhere in his office. That's just a dayum shame.

It's funny when you can look at typed words that someone has to eat. But to look at the dayum video of them saying some stupid shat......:lmao:

Bruh, you have officially been dethroned from the title TGO.....:shame:

mighty hornet said:
aw damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah frat...when you see both clips you will be :lmao:

Mike said:
Have yall noticed how quiet it is around here? Just a few minutes ago, GR was all over the board smacking SU and AAMU and GSU and PV and anybody that was on the dayum board. Where is he now? This man done balled up in the fetal position somewhere in his office. That's just a dayum shame.

It's funny when you can look at typed words that someone has to eat. But to look at the dayum video of them saying some stupid shat......:lmao:

Bruh, you have officially been dethroned from the title TGO.....:shame:

Aww dam GRrah.....

Say ain't so bruh??.............."say it ain't so Joe.....please say it ain't so"? Avis, Avis, Avis...........umph, umph, umph, boy you ought to be shame of yourself......................:shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back