Get Ready. Robber, J-State Tiger, Blue Bengal, Noise, tell ME what really happened??

Lewis

Peabody Warhorses
This is Lewis, tell me what really happened!! You don't have to explain it to no one else. 61 points, man. And these are the same Hornets that only scored an "excuse me, this don't count" td on the Jaguars. BTW, where's the tailgate on Sat. Yall gonna look out for a brother??? I won't talk about the 61 before the game.

Lewis,

You can talk about what you wanna. No skin off my back. I can post about how the kick coverage was horrible and the punting unit allowed to blocks setting up one 20 yard drive and the other returned for a TD. I can tell you about the 5 fumbles which set up a few short TD drives, one being returned for a TD, one occurring on the Bama State one yard line and the final one happening at the Bama State 9 yard line with 3 minutes left in the game. And I can tell you how our defense didn't have a clue for the entire 2nd half until the final 6 minutes.

But I won't bother offering an explanation.

As for the tailgate, we'll be in the grassy area next to the Backyard Burger and oil change shop. We'll probably set up on the fringe of the parking lot. I'll PM my cell number and you can call.

Lewis
This is a simple explanation. If we would have shut Bama State out in the 2nd half, we would have won 58-28.:bawling:

jsue Nascar game! ....huh?! WTF!!!

Originally posted by Robber
Lewis,

You can talk about what you wanna. No skin off my back. I can post about how the kick coverage was horrible and the punting unit allowed to blocks setting up one 20 yard drive and the other returned for a TD. I can tell you about the 5 fumbles which set up a few short TD drives, one being returned for a TD, one occurring on the Bama State one yard line and the final one happening at the Bama State 9 yard line with 3 minutes left in the game. And I can tell you how our defense didn't have a clue for the entire 2nd half until the final 6 minutes.

But I won't bother offering an explanation.

As for the tailgate, we'll be in the grassy area next to the Backyard Burger and oil change shop. We'll probably set up on the fringe of the parking lot. I'll PM my cell number and you can call.

Whhhaaat da'???!!!:eek:
I know you must be kiddin'..."the grassy area next to the BackYard Burger and oil change shop"!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Yall mofos are as Country as Brown eggs!!! What the cuff are yall tailgating the dayum Rodeo!! ...and dayum Nascar race!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

...the Oil change shop!!! blwahhhh ha ha haaa!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
...backyard burger!!!

*shakin' my head*

Hey Robber,

How can I get tickets for the game? How much are the tickets? I need 2.

Robber, Get Ready<br> I admit I laughed my arse off when they announced it at the staduim, but I ain't gonna drive yall about it. I am sure yall will bounce back, just make it next week, not this one. I'll check yall at the tailgate.

Originally posted by Lewis
Robber, Get Ready<br> I admit I laughed my arse off when they announced it at the staduim, but I ain't gonna drive yall about it. I am sure yall will bounce back, just make it next week, not this one. I'll check yall at the tailgate.

no comment;)

Back