Georgia OB/GYN Office Dragged For No Bonnets Policy, Apologizes

She should have nothing to apologize for she should have stood her ground that her business in fact she should add to the sign to wash your musty coochie before you come in here too because its clearly obviously these types of women don't keep themselves up. When whites say no shirt no shoes no service I don't see these same people getting upset with that they obey it to the hilt.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
She should have nothing to apologize for she should have stood her ground that her business in fact she should add to the sign to wash your musty coochie before you come in here too because its clearly obviously these types of women don't keep themselves up. When whites say no shirt no shoes no service I don't see these same people getting upset with that they obey it to the hilt.
Interesting the tweets are mad at the bonnet, but say nothing about pajamas or slippers (house shoes)!

Because those policies obviously weren't created with white women in mind.

No it's because she wants a professional looking facility. I hate when black equate professionalism to ethnicity. The main reason she has a dress code is because there are women who come in with low cutting shirts....it's humid...no bras....and she has men employed. She doesn't have the time to rotate a patient because of their dress.

As far as the bonets she hates that mess and feels it is not professional.

No it's because she wants a professional looking facility. I hate when black equate professionalism to ethnicity. The main reason she has a dress code is because there are women who come in with low cutting shirts....it's humid...no bras....and she has men employed. She doesn't have the time to rotate a patient because of their dress.

As far as the bonets she hates that mess and feels it is not professional.
So you have to look "professional" to get medical examinations or treatment? LOL. It's nothing but respectability under the guise of maintaining professionalism.

We have no damn standards anymore, we just love trash. A Business has to maintain an image and if you allow bonnets then what's next moo moo's, then after that the hood rats will be in your office twerking on the receptionist desk. Why not just put a television in the front desk and play the BET awards again so we can further set the stage for ratchetness and chase away future or potential clientele away by earning some crappy reviews on Yelp, google, reddit, and other platforms people read before they walk in a business. Trying to cater to the few no class lazy women is not reliable business decision to keep constant cash flow to your business. That decision will leave you stuck hoping these ratchet rodents will sell their food stamps so they can come back for your services because you have lowered your standards.

I mean if this can happen anything is possible so never lower your standard for your business.
View: https://youtu.be/EO2u8CcOUZU

So you have to look "professional" to get medical examinations or treatment? LOL. It's nothing but respectability under the guise of maintaining professionalism.

Professional means dressed appropriately.....she has a private practice so she is entitled to have what she wants. If folks don't like it they can go somewhere else. She is also a black woman and wants to teach other young black women to have standards.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We have no damn standards anymore, we just love trash. A Business has to maintain an image and if you allow bonnets then what's next moo moo's, then after that the hood rats will be in your office twerking on the receptionist desk. Why not just put a television in the front desk and play the BET awards again so we can further set the stage for ratchetness and chase away future or potential clientele away by earning some crappy reviews on Yelp, google, reddit, and other platforms people read before they walk in a business. Trying to cater to the few no class lazy women is not reliable business decision to keep constant cash flow to your business. That decision will leave you stuck hoping these ratchet rodents will sell their food stamps so they can come back for your services because you have lowered your standards.

I mean if this can happen anything is possible so never lower your standard for your business.
View: https://youtu.be/EO2u8CcOUZU

Basically. My sister owns yoga studios and has a dress code.

YES. You are coming into MY place or work-I need you to look at least decent.

It's funny when we talk about having some standards the MAIN folks who have issues with it are black folks. Yeah it's a race issue when it's mainly YOU coming in there looking like a hot mess.

YES. You are coming into MY place or work-I need you to look at least decent.

It's funny when we talk about having some standards the MAIN folks who have issues with it are black folks. Yeah it's a race issue when it's mainly YOU coming in there looking like a hot mess.
We live in a world where everyone can't simply look "decent." There are fat people, disabled people, and poor people who often do not have the access or means to dress for a certain esthetic. Plus, it's all subjective and based on someone else's standards and sensibilities anyway.

To say one needs to dress professionally... to receive medical treatment is ableist. Imagine telling a pregnant person in the ladder stages of the pregnancy whose feet are swollen from carrying they can't wear slippers. SMH.

The degenerates are dragging Houston's Turkey Leg Hut now because they *gasp* posted a dress code. There wasnt anything unreasonable but here we are.. And don't give me that "dress codes are anti black" shit. Do people think that low of Black folks to say that we are defined by wearing durags, bonnets, sagging pants,etc out in public?

Last edited:
The degenerates are dragging Houston's Turkey Leg Hut now because they *gasp* posted a dress code. There wasnt anything unreasonable but here we are.. And don't give me that "dress codes are anti black" shit. Do people think that low of Black folks to say that we are defined by wearing drags, bonnets, sagging pants,etc out in public?

This popped up on my phone a few days ago. Personally, I am with The Turkey Leg Hut 100%.

The degenerates are dragging Houston's Turkey Leg Hut now because they *gasp* posted a dress code. There wasnt anything unreasonable but here we are.. And don't give me that "dress codes are anti black" shit. Do people think that low of Black folks to say that we are defined by wearing drags, bonnets, sagging pants,etc out in public?

Good news you can further expand your brand and continue to be a benefit to the community. No need to cater to the .0001% of the intellectually lazy that will support everything indecent that group probably live off daddy government anyway.

The TURKEY LEG HUT?!

Oh the irony. Lol

We live in a world where everyone can't simply look "decent." There are fat people, disabled people, and poor people who often do not have the access or means to dress for a certain esthetic. Plus, it's all subjective and based on someone else's standards and sensibilities anyway.

To say one needs to dress professionally... to receive medical treatment is ableist. Imagine telling a pregnant person in the ladder stages of the pregnancy whose feet are swollen from carrying they can't wear slippers. SMH.

Are we talking about two different things here?

Back