Gee, what's this white stuff falling in Montgomery?

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Do my eyes deceive me or is there frozen precipitation falling outside? NAAAAAAH. CAN'T BE. I must have had one too many bringing in the new year. :eek: Let me go look again.

Anybody else witnessed this phenominon of late?

It's sticking here in Montgomery.

but I believe the temp is at freezing or just above and there will be melting of what's on the ground (about 2 inches).

We got plenty in Baton Rouge!!

It started snowing very heavily last night during the LSU game. It was snowing so hard I couldn't make it home last night. There were many accidents. It has stopped now but the snow hasn't all melted yet (1 and 1/2 inches). Interstate 10 is closed from the top of the bridge entering BR all the way to New Orleans. Still had to come to work though. They just told everyone to take the city roads. State troopers are guarding all on ramps to the interstate. Also, we are expecting a strong freeze tonight.

stick...stick...stick..kcid...stick...stick...

Well, itz still get'n down here in ATL.
Time to make run to Kroger for more cocoa and marshmallows...
Itz going to clear up by Friday, but Sunday...it'll be back!
God wanted erahbody to be able to have a good time Friday and Saturday night. Go to church Sunday and watch the snow that evening.

P.S. Don't forget to buy your lottery tickets.:idea::)

Must be nice, we have to travel at least 1 hour for snow. Though I really like the weather here. From what I have seen in weather patterns, it is definitely snowing in places out of the norm.
S-U-SSSS-SU
:cool:

How to combat the COLD!

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman
Time to make run to Kroger for more cocoa and marshmallows...
:rolleyes:
I guess it's a regional thang, cuz all over south Louisiana, last night, we were making a run to Tony's for more blue crabs and shrimp to make gumbo!;)

Back