Gayle King...

Also, throw in Oprah for that b.s. interview with the two men from that special on Monday night. Now, R. Kelly should be under the jail. But, you better go find Kevin Spacey, too.

Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey’s legal team ain’t stupid enough to put their clients on the hot seat like that to face a whole bunch of scrunity like R. Kelly’s handlers are.

I have a simple question. What the hell did R. Kelly expect? I mean, he should have known when he agreed to do that interview, that, well, anyway.......Never mind. The damage has been done.

Last edited:
Man, I am done with Oprah. Fugg her.

Michael Jackson was never found guilty of a crime. But, you are convinced, he was a molester in your opinion.

Those girls got caught in lies.

I have been interviewed by CNN and when major networks interview you they fact check everything. Not an interview where they pull up onsite and pull you out at random...but an interview scheduled.

I think those girls are young and immature and enjoy the life they are living. Let’s be honest most of us men on this site have run game on freshman girls when we were in college. Hell young women have done so as well against men. This is the case. These girls were excited about R Kelly and they wanted a life with him. Kelly manipulated them and it turned in to something worse than the Stockholm Syndrome. R Kelly has provided the American Psychiatriac Society with a new diagnoses...R Kelly Syndrome.

Last edited:

Back