Game Of Thrones Season 7

I finally did it. I started on Aug 18 and I have finished the entire series. A serious binge. I missed out on the first two seasons and just left it alone. Dammit I was missing out.

With Jon being name after the the first Targaryen, Aegon, I believe once they tell him his birthright him and Dany will ride the dragons into battle to defeat the Night King. That will be their main objective during the battle cause once you kill the head the ones he turned will fall.

Damn it felt good to see Little Finger get it.

I see Arya killing Cersei with help from the Hound to get close to her. But I also see her killing Hound afterwards because she is not playing about that list.

Dany will be pregnant when we return to action.

I see Arya killing Cersei with help from the Hound to get close to her. But I also see her killing Hound afterwards because she is not playing about that list.

If it is Arya that kills Cersei, I don't think it will be with the help of the Hound. Remember: during the Battle at Blackwater, the Hound deserted Joffrey. He (Hound) was terrified of fire (as a result of having his face burned by his brother, the Mountain, after taking his toy). During the Battle at Blackwater, the Hound saw all that fire and left! He is a deserter. Joffrey is dead but Cersei isn't and will have not forgotten how the Hound deserted her son. So, the Hound wouldn't stand a chance to get near Cersei.

I think it will be Jaime that kills Cersei. But if it is Arya, I think she'll use Petyr Baelish's face to do it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I think John dies from his wounds in the battle with the night king (after he kills the night king ); Dany dies in childbirth and Sansa becomes regent (Queen mother to the child); Arya will die a warriors death like she's always wanted.

Jamie is the only one who can get close to Cerscei. She has no limits to what she will do and may be even worst than the mad king! SHE STILL HAS WILDFIRE to unleash on anyone who would stand in her way.

If it is Arya that kills Cersei, I don't think it will be with the help of the Hound. Remember: during the Battle at Blackwater, the Hound deserted Joffrey. He (Hound) was terrified of fire (as a result of having his face burned by his brother, the Mountain, after taking his toy). During the Battle at Blackwater, the Hound saw all that fire and left! He is a deserter. Joffrey is dead but Cersei isn't and will have not forgotten how the Hound deserted her son. So, the Hound wouldn't stand a chance to get near Cersei.

I think it will be Jaime that kills Cersei. But if it is Arya, I think she'll use Petyr Baelish's face to do it.

looking.....

All this talk about Game of Thrones...people I know talking about watching the first couple of shows, then binge watching because they are hooked. I refuse to get hooked on another show
Is it really all that everybody says it is?

HELL YES!!!!!

My wife and I had Game of Thrones date night!!!!!

Back