• TxSU vs Howard (Houston)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Phreeze

Phrozen Cold
Here is the chance to pick this week's game of the week.

UAPB vs Alcorn won last week's pick.

Who will be this week's pick?

well NCAT is even going to Jackson...*out*

ASU vs BCC...seems a bit uneven to me *shuggs shoulders*....*out*

SU vs PVAM...I don't kno if PVAM is going to show up...if they do, that will be a interesting game from what I am hearing about PVAM...*pending*

Ala. A&M vs TnSU--seems sorta interesting but not really..*pending*

UAPB vs Valley--hmmmm...*out*

Alcorn vs GSU...*pending*

TxSU vs Howard..hmmmm...*out*

I think we should find out whos traveling before you can ask these types of questions.

AAMU vs. TnSu- I saw AAMU this past weekend and they look and sound real good. My home boy marches for TnSu and he said they are looking pretty good too. Especially tubas!! This is always a big rival between these two schools. Especially the turnout and the parties!!!!!!!!!!!

Bama State vs. BCC-Word on the Block is that Bama State is that Fire this year. I'm anxious to see if that is for real. BCC is the only band I have not seen. However, I have their clip of "Hay" on my comp. I listen to it everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by oreoqe
AAMU vs. TnSu- I saw AAMU this past weekend and they look and sound real good. My home boy marches for TnSu and he said they are looking pretty good too. Especially tubas!! This is always a big rival between these two schools. Especially the turnout and the parties!!!!!!!!!!!

Bama State vs. BCC-Word on the Block is that Bama State is that Fire this year. I'm anxious to see if that is for real. BCC is the only band I have not seen. However, I have their clip of "Hay" on my comp. I listen to it everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling you on your choices, but I would like to see SU & PV too.

we comin' so get ya umbrellas

we will be there on Saturday at Independence Stadium in Shreveport. Human "Pukebox" show us what u got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back