GA: Fight between teacher, staff member caught on video

I can't understand why women under 40 have become so violent. I see it all the time now. I have seen so many women over the few years cuss each other out and have to be separated whether it's at Walmart or the club. It's sickening. What man wants a damn alley bat battle cat woman? Makes since why so men grown men sag pants and act like kids.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
50edf06e5e1f8.preview-500.jpg

Look at the shirt the parent is wearing. Reminds me of a shirt a parent wore to school to check on her son who was being sent home for disciplinary problem.....the shirt said, "Don't Ask Me For Shit". When she realized people were staring at her she said she just put on the first thing she saw.

Hey fishing man ain't nobody talking about that ghetto stuff no more....we discussing this spectacularly fine specimen of a black woman that God placed his heavenly hands on to create.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And when y'all get them...you be half stepping...tryna act like you not in love when you want to kill a ninja for looking at her...telling folks, we just friends, when you can't sleep when you don't know where she is...y'all dudes....the great imposters...

And when y'all get them...you be half stepping...tryna act like you not in love when you want to kill a ninja for looking at her...telling folks, we just friends, when you can't sleep when you don't know where she is...y'all dudes....the great imposters...
Blame Adam. Lol

Awww naw baby I know my wife talks about how fine men are....hell especially when she around them old women like my mom. They are the worst!!!! LMAO!!!! See that's the thing I tell people...be yourself and fall in love with someone who is themself around you. I joke with my lady all the time saying that Sanaa Lathan is my second ex wife. She tells me all that time that if The Rock came around her I might as well allow her to get it in...LOL...it's called loving and making marriage fun. Half these married ninjas got married because they wanted in house puddin and wanted to have a good look to society.

Awww naw baby I know my wife talks about how fine men are....hell especially when she around them old women like my mom. They are the worst!!!! LMAO!!!! See that's the thing I tell people...be yourself and fall in love with someone who is themself around you. I joke with my lady all the time saying that Sanaa Lathan is my second ex wife. She tells me all that time that if The Rock came around her I might as well allow her to get it in...LOL...it's called loving and making marriage fun. Half these married ninjas got married because they wanted in house puddin and wanted to have a good look to society.

That's funny, my wifey loves her some LL Cool J, she stops talking to me if he comes on LOL

Back