FYI...The Beautiful Struggle (Talib Kweli)....

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
...is in stores now. Pick up your copy today.

StormofSU, G4L, JSUToi, Northern Tiger

I like it so far. If you happen to purchase the cd, please feel free to give an opinon.

EyE

Talib Kweli

beautifulstruggle_thumb.jpg

EyEoFtHeTiGeR said:
...is in stores now. Pick up your copy today.

StormofSU, G4L, JSUToi, Northern Tiger

I like it so far. If you happen to purchase the cd, please feel free to give an opinon.

EyE

Talib Kweli

beautifulstruggle_thumb.jpg

If I get it, it will be this week since circuit city has it for 9.99. It always takes me a minute to listen cds to give them a fair analysis. I had the Roots for over a month before I opened it. I did feel kind of stupid for waiting that long because it was pretty good.

B0002A2WAY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I heard it this morning. It's okay. It's either hit or miss. Some songs are on point, some are just garbage. Didn't sound like something I'd want to spend money on right now though.

On another note, Queen Latifah's jazz CD came out today. I think I can get into it. She has a couple of nice covers and her voice REALLY surprised me.

Venom Skywalker said:
I heard it this morning. It's okay. It's either hit or miss. Some songs are on point, some are just garbage. Didn't sound like something I'd want to spend money on right now though.

On another note, Queen Latifah's jazz CD came out today. I think I can get into it. She has a couple of nice covers and her voice REALLY surprised me.

I picked up Queen Latifah's "The Dana Owens Album". If you like Jazz with vocals, then u would like this...she did covers on "Moody's Mood for Love", "I Put a Spell on You" and "Lush Life" I like it

Back