FYI: Sending your old Nike shoes back to the manufacturer really does work!!

kellis

SU Jags!!!
I sent an old pair of Nikes back to the manufacturer about a month ago. Last week, they sent me a voucher for $125.00. The shoes didn't even cost that much. The Nikes have to be defective. (I cut the air bubble in them.)

I got a new pair of Nikes this week.

I'm going to send back another pair. I think you can send up to three pair a year.

The Nikes have to have been manufactured within 3 years of the return date.

Yea me and my boys got up on that scheme sometime ago. I'm about to send in these 95 old azz Cortez I got in the closet.

DTOWN, I threw away some of them. I only have 6 pair now. I am gonna get one more pair this weekend and then I'll chill out.

Unknown, I don't think they take them back if they are that old.

Yeah Kellis they take them back. One of my partners turned me on to this back in 96. Been getting a new pair twice a year.

YEAH, I BEEN SENDING OLD NIKES BACK SINCE LIKE JUNIOR HIGH, THE ONLY THING IS THEY HAVE TO BE LESS THAN 3 YEARS OLD, AND HAVE TO BE IN THE ORIGNAL BOX. OH YEAH ONLY 3 RETURNS PER HOUSEHOLD. THE THING I HATE IS THEY DON'T HAVE ANY REALLY GOOD SHOES ON THEIR WEBSITE.

I wish I would have known this a long time ago, I have had Nikes for years and have bought at least a pair or two every year for the last 3-4 yrs. Thanks for the info...now do they have to be defective by the manufacturer or just worn out "defective"

wow!

Where do you send 'em? Adresses people, addresses!! :D

I've got a pair just waitin' to go back! :tup:

Ok...let me get this straight...

You purchase a pair of Nikes. You wear them several times...send them to the manufacturer...they send you a voucher to buy more shoes? Seriously?

Grabbing purse, heading out the door to Just for Feet...

Yes, they do send you a voucher for more shoes Blublood. I sent some Jordan's back a few months ago and I got a voucher for $160!!
I got some Ken Griffey Jr. Shox with the voucher. I've been on that scheme for a long time. I have sent shoes back in the original box and sent them in another box. It doesn't really matter about the box because Nike takes the shoes and the recycle them or something.

I have been doin this since I was in 6th grade and that was a LONGGGGGGGGG time ago.... back in the day you would send some shoes in and you would have to WAIT (a long time) and they would just send you a similiar pair of shoes probably a different color... now they email you a voucher and you spend it on niketown.com and you get a new pair of shoes in about 2 days. The whole process from mailing your shoes in to getting a new pair can be done in about a week. Also the shoes have to at least have been bought in 98 or above... their is a code on the inside tag of every shoe that tells the year that it was sold. Also you can do more than 3 a year, the catch is not to have them sent to the same address. I had 3 pair sent my Tenn address and 3 pair sent to my Bama address.

DO y'all think Nike knows they are getting got like this?

*looking for my old pair and a shipping label*

Of course they know, that is why they put stipulations on how many you can send and also how many can go to the same addresss...

i didn't know about this until last year when i worked at just for feet and i'll manager would tell the customers, just send em back and i was like dayum, u foreal?!?!

Back