funniest thing............

Normal1875

A&M #1
you seen while kicking it on another HBCU's yard! maneeeeeee these moments make me laught just thinking about them!

1. While down at SU homecoming in 99 I saw a crackhead get jumped on by a buncha ghetto folks! They chased da dude outta of Colemans and then commenced to putting they foot up his azz! I dont even think ole Lacumba could have saved him...

2.) We fed the Jaguar some Corona beer....it just so happens that my boy that used to march for SU knew how to do it!!!

3.) was riding on the yard and saw this dorm that said "Follow Me now cuz Im a Jaguar" on the side!!! Its was kinda tight in a ghetto way

4.)I went down to ASU when we played them in basketball this past season and saw a dude with a gold cape and purple leatard on with some gold swim goggles! they said he was pledging Q but I gotta say my mella was CRUNK!!!!

5.) when I went up to TSU for the 99 JMC and saw this ghetto parade going down Jefferson Street which turned into a crunk tailgate party....

6.) well this one was on our campus but when we played JSU I went on their side to talk to some family after the game and all I saw was Spam Cans, Vienna Sausage, and cracker boxes all over the place! Im sure Joiner Cleaning Services recyled them for extra money!

7.) Now this was funny after the fact we rolled out!!! SU HC 99 and me and my boyz late to the game after messing around at Colemans jus over the hump.....well we get to the stadium tryin to find some tickets and we see people dancing in the mud so we like damn they crunk lmao.... at that time we needed to fill the coolers up again with some more Coronas. So then we roll up on another Colemans store and parked in front of this BIG AZZ SHACK sitting on those gray blocks with a whole buncha thugs just kickin it! so the whole time we in the van joking and ish...2 of my friends in the store..they walk out with 3 cases and the thugs had this look on they face like "we want some"...I was like damnnn lets get outta this place before we all get robbed! so we drive off trying to getto the game and the whole time we joked on that house sitting on them GRAY Thangz lol!!! mannn this fall Im gotta bring my digi camera...cuz its to real down there!

8.) when we played MBC and the look on they faces after they lost homecoming....this gay dude wanted to fight me "talkin about you betta get on your side"! I just kept laughing and shakin my a&m shaker at the sore losers!

9.) the look on Dahill's roommates faces after the game cuz they betted him I think!

[Edited by TRU3000 on 04-14-01 at 04:10 AM]

1. Wile going to a FAMU game, we saw a homeless man right where you turn onto campus. he was holding a sign that said "I NEED BEER". It was funny as hell.

2. At Grambling one year some brawd slid all the way down that big hill. Peeps were running all around and laughing.

3. At the SU/JSU game in 97, there was this one girl from SU on her side. She was talking all kinds of chit about JSU. Then you just heard a thud and some rumbling, Some girls toe her arse up an ripped her SU sweatshirt off.

4. One pep rally a squirrel ran out onto the plaza. About 1000 negroes tried to run from 1 squirrel. The squirrel went one way, the negroes went the other way. finally the squirrel just said to hell with it and ran at some girls and then got away.

5. At another FAMU game FAM QB Patrick Bonner's Mom stood up the whole game an was hollaring thats my baby and so on. Another old lady finally told her to sit down and shut up. well they got to fighting in the stands. And a old man tried to break it up and got popped in the head. The girl I was with kept hollaring out "Let them old hoes fight!!!"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by J-State Tiger
2. At Grambling one year some brawd slid all the way down that big hill. Peeps were running all around and laughing.

Man, I wish I could have seen that!!! :D

Originally posted by TRU3000
you seen while kicking it on another HBCU's yard! maneeeeeee these moments make me laught just thinking about them!

2.) We fed the Jaguar some Corona beer....it just so happens that my boy that used to march for SU knew how to do it!!!

LOL at the rest but I don't believe this one. That's the game I met Mighty Dog and Richie Rich by the cage and we waited for him to come out until someone told use that since it was raining he was inside the enclosed area.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
"Let them old hoes fight!!!"

LOL!!!!!!!!! SU fans were smacked for this one. Was it a FAMU-JSU game?

I was at a SU-GSU basketball in Monroe when this dude was dissing his woman and then he slapped her. The last thing I remember seeing was the chrome shining thing she pulled out on him and her saying "WHO DA *ITCH NOW!!!!"

Ya'll Crazy

TRU3000

I did not know there was a parade on Jefferson.

If you are headed to the JMC, this year let me know. Man, did have you tried Mary's Pit B-B-Q or Joe's Fish Sammiches.

hella funny!!!

two days ago, these 300+ pound girls got to fighting on the plaza. those two were throwing dem bows when all of a sudden the police rolled up........they strait slam deez gulz like some dudes, but the funniest part is when one of the officers did a "ROCK BOTTOM" on one of the girls. he almost broke her frikin neck, but the whole yard was covered in laughter.

Back