Fundraisers on campus

Antroy

This club that I am in is trying come up with some fundraisers other than the traditional stuff (selling Krispy Kreme donuts, carwashes, etc.).

What are some of the fundraisers that you all have heard about or have participated in on campus?

I did a SAY WHAT KARAOKE...ASU STYLE at Bama State...Charged people like $2 or $3 dollars. The only catch is u gotta find some crazy contestants that don't mind making a fool out of themselves or wants to be the center of the attention and get a good DJ unless u got friends that will do it for free...We gave a trophy to the winner...and gag gifts to everybody else... We had 3 judges like the SGA president, somebody greek and a student. Have like 3 rounds...1st round they perform whatever they want to perform. 2nd round, something ol school like SALT AND PEPA "Push it". 3rd round, all the contestants sing the same song...See who sings it better...U elimanate people as you go to the next round...That's it!!! I hoped I helped u out or at least gave u other ideas...

That's a good idea Ms. PrettiEyes. We have a bunch of people who don't mind making a fool out of themselves!!
I'll run that by one of the club advisors today.

Back