Freedom Grooming Shaver

The Founder

Guys....I have been using one for about 3 weeks and I LOVE IT!!!! No razor bumps....and I shave my head with it also. It hit me up for $60....I change razors once a month. No cuts...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
giphy.gif

I did not know that you was supposed to shave your balls. I have never done that. I tell yall, I learn something new everyday on this site. 🤣

Hey man you know the difference between a woman who gives head and a woman who loves giving head. A woman who loves giving head told me to shave my balls. Mannnnnn lemme tell ya!!!!! Ball shaving would make a woman who gives head....love giving head!!! LOL

I did not know that you was supposed to shave your balls. I have never done that. I tell yall, I learn something new everyday on this site.

The only time I had my balls shaved was when I had to get a arterial catheterization. It itched for weeks afterwards...

Guys....I have been using one for about 3 weeks and I LOVE IT!!!! No razor bumps....and I shave my head with it also. It hit me up for $60....I change razors once a month. No cuts...

I've been using a Phillips Norelcor Razer for years on my face and scalp.

Back