FREE WORKOUT CHANNELS on Time Warner icontrol

LoyalTigress

Lovejones
Have any of yall tried them yet? I'm loving them. You can start/pause/stop the workouts any time you want.

You go to on demand
-icontrol free
-Sports & fitness
-Exercise tv
-then choose from several menus including beginners fitness, drop those pounds, quick workouts, dance(they even have lap dancing routines :nod:), fab abs for fall, power workouts, and pilates.

Each of the above categories have sub-menues for specific areas you want to target.

Right now I've added QUICK WORKOUTS to my daily routine. Loving the 7 minute Great Abs routine.

Really, I didn't know that.

I'll look when I get home. :tup:

Thanks Soror! :wavey:

:shame: Imma whip you talking bout how much are they when it's all up there in the title^^^^^^. Come back and tell me what you find when you get home. :wavey:

:shame: Imma whip you talking bout how much are they when it's all up there in the title^^^^^^. Come back and tell me what you find when you get home. :wavey:

I saw it later where you said free..:blush:

I didn't find it on my TV. Maybe cause I didn't know exactly where to look....:read:

I saw it later where you said free..:blush:

I didn't find it on my TV. Maybe cause I didn't know exactly where to look....:read:

All them instructions back up there on what to do. ^^^^^^^^^
Follow each step to get to the routines.

Have any of yall tried them yet? I'm loving them. You can start/pause/stop the workouts any time you want.

You go to on demand
-icontrol free
-Sports & fitness
-Exercise tv
-then choose from several menus including beginners fitness, drop those pounds, quick workouts, dance(they even have lap dancing routines :nod:), fab abs for fall, power workouts, and pilates.

Each of the above categories have sub-menues for specific areas you want to target.

Right now I've added QUICK WORKOUTS to my daily routine. Loving the 7 minute Great Abs routine.

See that up thur in red. That's where I get stuck....uhhhh..where is on demand on my TV...:D

You go to on demand
-icontrol free
-Sports & fitness
-Exercise tv

Thanks for the tip. I'll need to remember this for variety's sake.

Back