Free Slick Rick!!!

So Rick remains held at the Bradenton County Jail near Tampa while his situation is adjudicated by the INS, who claim he is a "flight risk," according to his spokesperson. A spokesperson for the INS did not return calls. A second deportation hearing has not yet been scheduled.

Rick, who is 37, moved to the U.S. when he was 11 and has been a legal resident since 1976, although he never became a naturalized citizen. He has a wife and two kids and a home in the Bronx, New York, and no longer has family in England.

This is truly ---! :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Why are they messin with this man. Hell he served his time. Paid his debt to society. This is a travesty. :(

Another reason whey we don't need a BUSH!!!

Man I didn't know that Slick Rick was not a US citizen. I just thought that he talked like that. I never knew that it was an accent because he wasn't born here.
The INS has been trippin' lately. The deported a bunch of the Indian people that sell those gold chains and stuff in the Cumberland Mall. They also issued a warning to people saying that they shouldn't pick up the Mexicans that be out on the corner in the mornings looking for work.

Now, the INS wants to get rid of people. If they had taken care of business before 9-11, we probably wouldn't be having this conversation.

Back