Free Concert(s) in Dallas/Ft Worth areas...

Panther88

Banned
Bucktussa Garland is hosting <b>Morris Day and The Time AND KC And The Sunshine Band</b> Saturday in grand ole :emlaugh: downtown Garland, Texas as part of their 4th of july celebration. I don't have the conert start time (The Time is first) yet, but, as soon as I FINALLY reach someone who knows, I'll post it.

Also, if you're more in tune to PAY for a ticket to an outdoor ticket, <b>The Commodores</b> will be playing in that wannabe :emlaugh: trinity river fest :confused: that's occurring Thursday. Also joining them will be some Tejano band and some acid rock :confused: band. LOL

Look @ these north Texas cities tryna' be diversified. LOL :emlaugh:

*hand gesturing C-O-O-L*
<b>
<i>
"I got a penthouse in manhaaaaaatan... 2 more in malibuuuuuu. !!!!'"
</i>
</b>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think that concert that is outdoors is free also...but you have to have a ticket to attend. You can pick them up from any 7-11.

Originally posted by Panthro
Bucktussa Garland is hosting <b>Morris Day and The Time AND KC And The Sunshine Band</b> Saturday in grand ole :emlaugh: downtown Garland, Texas as part of their 4th of july celebration. I don't have the conert start time (The Time is first) yet, but, as soon as I FINALLY reach someone who knows, I'll post it.

Also, if you're more in tune to PAY for a ticket to an outdoor ticket, <b>The Commodores</b> will be playing in that wannabe :emlaugh: trinity river fest :confused: that's occurring Thursday. Also joining them will be some Tejano band and some acid rock :confused: band. LOL

Look @ these north Texas cities tryna' be diversified. LOL :emlaugh:

*hand gesturing C-O-O-L*
<b>
<i>
"I got a penthouse in manhaaaaaatan... 2 more in malibuuuuuu. !!!!'"
</i>
</b>

D, gul yeah! I've been practicing my "The Bird" and "The Walk" for well over 15 years nah. LOL I'd bust out in 'nem ol' baggies that I STILL have, but, it's gonna' be hotter than Satan's vacation spot in G-town. If you're game, holla'. I'm 2 wheeling. :D

<b>
<i>
"CCCCCCCCCCCCC-O-O-LLLLLLLLL What dat spell?! :confused:...</i></b>
*hand gesturing C-O-O-L*

OH NO YOU AIN'T going out of town for the weekend?! :confused:

Guess I'll have to <b>do</b> ~snicker~ Dallas Police Dept since you're gone then. LOL :lmao: .... :smh:

Back