Fouthern does Benedict even admit men? Why play them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just cant get any lower than this. I use to think that SU was a major BCF power, but no more. This is beyond low.
SU how could you play Benny College? But then again, why am I surprised?

"SU pick up the dead ball punt and ran it in the endzone." I said to myself, "Self, SU cheats sometimes."
"SU turns down TV contract with ABC." I said to myself, "Self, they aint that smart are they?"
"SU fans cut brake line, risk life of student athletes. " I said to myself, "Self, SU will kill for a win."
"SU band men hit PV girls in the mouth, hospitalize them. " I said to myself, "Self, what kind of barbarians do they have down there?"
"SU fans support band." I said to myself, "Self, now I know where the students get there morals."
"SU cuts off clock." I said to myself, "Self, they cut brake lines, they cut the women lips, you better shut up before they cut you too?"
"SU plays the smallest team they can find to ensure victory, " At this point, I have are we really surprised by anything these cowards do?"

Benny College?

Aneas Williams, please send help

GR what do you call such a cowardly program? <font size=1>small time<font size=2>? :uzi:Shooting in the stands was bad. Old Women cursing out Miss JSU was worse. I thought we has seen the worst of things when they went around calling Jackson for dirt on JSU and Stealing the work study money.

Maybe the women had it coming to them. You and me can take it, but the women should have run if they didnt like what was going on.

Maybe the Benny Bible College will pray for SU, and the SWAC. :(

Originally posted by Anonymous
:teleport:
You guys are funny az hell.

The CIAA Champ- Winston-Salem State, turned down a big payday.

The SIAC/BCF Champ- Tuskegee, turned down a big payday.

The I-AA schools that considered it, wanted a payday equivalent to what I-A schools give us I-AA's. Only one school replied, and they wanted a return date in 2002.

SU refused because it would have given SU only 3 home dates in 2002 (previous committments to Classics/other schools.

I would say though, it does make for interesting conversations over the net or on the phone between friends, foes and those who just LOVE the SWAC and the 10 BEST HBCU's in the land.

:teleport:

There seems to be a problem scheduling anyone these days.
AAMU begged 'skegee to play us and they would not even after we up the guarantee to $50,000. This is a 3 and 1/2 hour trip where they could be back in their dorms in time to see themselves on AMERICA"S MOST WANTED.

FAGU made us wait on an answer and then told us NO THANK YOU!

South Carolina State waited until we signed a contract with Tenn State and then they wanted that date (Sept 1, 2001)

We are waiting on New Haven say yea or nay on November 3, 2001. If they don't have too, the HBCU's don't want to play us??? We need one more home game for the 2001 Season.

The Univ of Central Florida was very interested but we could not get together on a compatable date??

With all due respect Strawdog, take that isht eslewhere man. This ain't no "let's explain the complications we're having scheduling games" thread. We are slamming the Sags for disgracing this conference. Feel free to join in.

Fouthern,

You lames should be walking around with bowed heads. I couldn't hold my head up if JSU did something this dispicable.

This is still sad.:bawling:

Jerry Falwell send help.

What about Oral???

...Roberts University? Do they have a football team for Su to play? Oh I forgot... they arent poor and black. At least they are a bible College.

Oral Roberts U. Please pray for the SWAC.

The Nerves Of Some People

To All Concerned:
If you so concern maybe, you can convince a MEAC, CIAA, or SIAC School to come Mumford and play SU for homecoming this year. We offered and they all refused or had scheduling conflicts. SU is not happy about playing Benedict College but it is better paying Benedict then someone like New Haven.

Re: The Nerves Of Some People

Originally posted by PAPAJAG
SU is not happy about playing Benedict College but it is better paying Benedict then someone like New Haven.

PapaJag,

Please expalin this? Benedict isn't even a D-2 school. At least New Haven would be somewhat competitive.

Who paid New Haven??? Home and home, son.

But what you post is so totally besides the point. You are paying a bible toting, scrub NAIA squad to play you. If you wanna give them money, just make a damn donation. The Sags are just a bunch of cowards.

I can't believe you clowns expect us to believe that y'all can't find a better opponent.

Just picking on the bible toters.

This is sad.:(

Creflo Dollar send help.

SU SU SU oh Lord! Standing in the need of prayer.

PJ we already heard how the sags called every single 1-AA and D2 school in the United States looking for a game and not one returned the phone call.

Good thing you didnt call Benedict during Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting or you would have had to play Southern Lab for homecoming.

Rev Billy Graham please pray for the SWAC.

If I couldn't play nobodyyyyy, I'd just play Benedict. Oh LORD...

Do any of you Sags see a problem with this picture??? Can you sit idly by while your cowardly school does this shameful act??? Will you be at homecoming cheering on those cowards against the bearers of the GOOD BOOK???

This is sad.:bawling:

T. D. Jakes send help.

SAME OLD G

This will be a good payday for Benedict College. I think it is better to help a brother rather then a stranger. We always talk a good game about supporting our own, or spending our dollars in our own community but very few practice what they preach. I get the impression you?ll are said it better for SU to pay a Oral Roberts, Liberty, and New Haven etc. then play other struggling Black Colleges.

Why not play alcorn or Bama St? they arent on your schedule. Oh I forgot. They arent poor enough and they dont tote the good book.

MAYBE JSU WANT TO SU HOMECOMING BAIT

JST,
If Alcorn or Ala. St were willing to come Baton Rouge two years in row they would be on the schedule.

If you are small enough, black enough and poor enough, you too can play SU for homecoming!

Medgar Evers University Strap up!
Compton Community College Mount up!!!

This is how you have to talk to crazy people...

Originally posted by PAPAJAG
JST,
If Alcorn or Ala. St were willing to come Baton Rouge two years in row they would be on the schedule.
Oh that explains it. Shame on Alcorn and Bama st. Shame on them for not being smaller and poorer and more into God's word.

So now the Sags are such big timers that they dictate unreasonable terms to fellow conference members. Come to Mumford two straight years. Hell, nobody'd go to Mumford once if the conference didn't make us.

If you just finished 6-5 and try to dictate to teams in your conference, particularly one that drug you up and down the field, that they have to play you at your home every year, you are dilusional.

They must think they JSU or somebody.

This is sad.

What is crazy was the so-called, ?Mack of SWAC? agreeing to a home and home with D-II New Haven. Why lose money playing a school lower in classification? Why play away when you can make money playing at home?

Fouthern

Here are words you have never heard of:

Decency
Respect
Morality
Judgment
Shame
Truthfulness

Do you have just a little of any one of those words. Day by day and year by year you prove that you dont.

Jesse Jackson send help. Since yall proven to have the same morals, I thought he could be more helpful.

Jsue should be their DADDY'S homecoming bait because you do NOT own a football stadium and in dire need of the money. You keep on referencing the "bible college" so you should know one of the ten commandments "honor they father and they mother." SU is your father so bow you head and pay homage to your DADDY. If Jsue was not such a defiant son you would not have been hoodwinked into sharecropping for the Colonel. Now as oppose to focusing on whom DADDY has as a guess @ legendary AW Mumford Stadium try focusing on owning a stadium as oppose to assuming the position for "massa." Embarassment to the conference? Ceratainly your 0-13 record against remedial PWC embarassement cannot be duplicated in two life times. Your jeoulosy and hatred for your SUperior is only superseded by your contempt for always being overshadowed by the Mighty Jags. it is JACKED UP State that have a problem playing on major T.V. networks and have deficiency with contracts (i.e confederate memorial) so dont get mad at "The Nation" when we are not impressed by a deficient ABC contract. It is you JACKED UP State that subjected the conference teams to SUBPAR high school facilities for the spring championship games. And that my friend is just as gross as Hannibal making his gay sheman cut her/his face. But "You Are JACKED UP STATE UNIVERSITY."

Originally posted by Robber
So now the Sags are such big timers that they dictate unreasonable terms to fellow conference members. Come to Mumford two straight years. Hell, nobody'd go to Mumford once if the conference didn't make us.

I have no problem with anyone slamming or SMACKING anyone else but the reality is that Pete owed someone a favor from his days at North Carolina Central and it is getting tougher and tougher to schedule a decent HBCU Football Game outside of the conference!

The quote stating "nobody'd go to Muddyford once if the conference didn't make us" is SO VERY TRUE. Since (P)eanut (B)utta moved into their new Stadium, Muddyford has to be the 'armpit/butthole of the SWAC for its lack of the basic amenities (toilets not port-a-potties, decent concessions, parking, decent pressbox). I would be willing to donate something towards getting them a new Muddyford that is not so muddy when it rains!

AAMU continues to try and fill an open date of Nov 3, 2001. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back