Makaho 2.0 said:
WE PUT IN A CLAIM TO FEMA TOO!!!!

All we need in this life of Sin, is a FEMA check to get us in
Born to ride, till the Fake Claim end, to change grades for SU men

:jump:

Oooooooooooo.....................dayum! :jump:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
snappy comeback

Arent you just ashamed of your school? There are people still on roof tops in NO...Iim sure some of the evacuees are near the school with no place to go....but your school wants money for a football game....NOW...at THIS moment....and NO just flooded again.

GR guesses that AAALLLL those sentiments you guys had for players from NO went right out the window huh?

Yall are some LOW ass people.

JROCK said:

Put them dayam eyes back in yo' head and say somethin' Jay-ROCK-AH! :slap: (slappin da' yella: thx MikeBigg)

SU shole been cuttin' up lately. :smh:

BTW, this is a HOF thread! :D

J-State Tiger,

JROCK and bluedog were last seen headed to the local ACE Hardware. I think they giving you a choice this year on which one will cut your brake-lines. Of course this will happen after you pay your new ....

hamiltonnew.gif

.... to park at Mumford Stadium.
Do prefer the Blue or the Black cable lock cutters?

36bc.jpg

c3_1.JPG

:lmao:

Get Ready said:
snappy comeback

Arent you just ashamed of your school? There are people still on roof tops in NO...Iim sure some of the evacuees are near the school with no place to go....but your school wants money for a football game....NOW...at THIS moment....and NO just flooded again.

GR guesses that AAALLLL those sentiments you guys had for players from NO went right out the window huh?

Yall are some LOW ass people.
Well honestly we have to be paid for housing all those new students and allowing our facilities to be used as shelters. It cost money to take care of thousands of people.I guess. :emlaugh:

JROCK said:
X____________cosign :lol:

:lol: :emlaugh: :lol: :emlaugh:

This thread is an official sucess now. :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof:

JROCK is out of comebacks. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SUjagTILLiDIE said:
Well honestly we have to be paid for housing all those new students and allowing our facilities to be used as shelters. It cost money to take care of thousands of people.I guess. :emlaugh:
I guess JSU took care of all them folks from NO without having our hand out because it was the right thing to do. I guess it was just how we was raised. I guess.

sucredit9bj.jpg

I passed out for a while after I saw this ****. I guess. :jump: :jump: :jump: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm:

GSUperTiger said:
Beyond _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ less!

another potential dubious sujbect that can make national news for SU. :(

Especially after you drop dime.

Makaho, you the man. :devil2:

Looks at all the posts in thread...............

JR has no comment.............

subliminal message below

LOSSTOBER awaits................ :devil2:

Again I write to a bunch of Mr Charlies

All of a sudden we got some officials who are concerned about claims to the government. What about all the abuse that goes on everyday with your tax dollars by other folks, ha, ya hater.

Remeber the 70's, this ain't your war, go and see how many white schools are getting FEMA dollars for feeding your people beans and weeeeners, 3 times a day.

Southern used several facilities to house victims. FE-MA, stands for Federal Emegency. Real deal, if it effect you in any way or cause you not to function in a normal manner, you can file a claim.

The truth be told, a few of ya'll can claim incompetence due to hurricane. If you can not feel it, don't question it fools.

See Ya!

m1tj said:

All of a sudden we got some officials who are concerned about claims to the government. What about all the abuse that goes on everyday with your tax dollars by other folks, ha, ya hater.

Remeber the 70's, this ain't your war, go and see how many white schools are getting FEMA dollars for feeding your people beans and weeeeners, 3 times a day.

Southern used several facilities to house victims. FE-MA, stands for Federal Emegency. Real deal, if it effect you in any way or cause you not to function in a normal manner, you can file a claim.

The truth be told, a few of ya'll can claim incompetence due to hurricane. If you can not feel it, don't question it fools.

See Ya!

ummmmm,,,,

Kum ba yah, my Lord, kum ba yah!
O Lord, kum ba yah!

:cry::cry::cry:

The SU AD said nothing about getting paid from FEMA to house and feed the people seeking shelter from the storm. He is trying to get paid for lost revenue from a football game.

:shame:

cat daddy said:
The SU AD said nothing about getting paid from FEMA to house and feed the people seeking shelter from the storm. He is trying to get paid for lost revenue from a football game.

:shame:

Exactly!

The thing is SU would probably have a legitimate case if it did file a claim for reimbursment for providing shelter and food to the evacuees.

cowardlylion.jpg

After Lacumba died, SU tried to come up with another Jaguar, but after Fema took their priviliges away, they had to get the next best thing.

m1tj said:

See Ya!
JR you want to Co-Sign this mess? This is WORSER than any use of GRAMMER in the PASS. :fart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back