Fouthern Applies for Welfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
What in the Name of pETe is going on?

LaFleur said he's talked with the school's financial officer Wednesday morning to see if the Southern athletic department could seek aid from FEMA for the loss of the revenue.

WTF? Hasnt Fouthern stolen enough Work Study money without trying to get over on Brownie and FEMA? This is an all time low fouthern. Maybe pETe will give some of his raise back.

When I say they have no shame. I mean they have NO shame. I wonder how many reps they gonna tie up with this shameful claim, while folk who live under bridges, in alleys, and homeless shelters wait for their claims to be processed, but can't because FEMA is tied up with su. We talking about revenue for a football game they wouldn't reschedule, now. Not structural damage. But a damn football game they coulda easily made up and not lost the revenue.

Ran from an ass whooping and trying to get paid for it. Pimp'n Pete taught y'all well.

:shame: :smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Thats what gets me Robber. They ran form Albany and now want the Fedz to pick up the tab. This is shameful. You cannot spell shameful without su.

well I just be DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JST,
When I first read this topic, I just knew you were posting it in jest and it couldn't possibly be true. But then I read the quote in the Advocate. :smh::smh:

this is beyond utter sadness.

It's downright putrid. :vomit::vomit::vomit:

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J-State Tiger said:
What in the Name of pETe is going on?

"LaFleur said he's talked with the school's financial officer Wednesday morning to see if the Southern athletic department could seek aid from FEMA for the loss of the revenue."

WTF? Hasnt Fouthern stolen enough Work Study money without trying to get over on Brownie and FEMA? This is an all time low fouthern. Maybe pETe will give some of his raise back.

:nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2:

J-State Tiger......
Sho' you're RIGHT!! There are people still homeless and he's talking about going to FEMA for money for a game they (sucks) Cancelled (Albany State) :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :confused:

if sucks actually goes thru with this foolishness, they gon be in for a surprise!!!!!
:lol::lol:

Atlanta Woman Charged With Falsely Claiming Hurricane Relief Money
By Susan Jones
CNSNews.com Senior Editor
September 22, 2005

(CNSNews.com) - Federal agents accuse a 30-year-old Atlanta woman of stealing money intended for victims of Hurricane Katrina, and they hope her arrest will serve as a warning to others who may claim handouts that don't belong to them.

Nakia Dewuane Grimes is charged with theft and mail fraud for claiming $2,000 in relief funds, which the Federal Emergency Management Agency is distributing to individuals displaced by the hurricane.

According to the federal complaint, on September 14, Grimes applied to FEMA, over the Internet, for a $2,000 payment. She falsely claimed she was a resident of New Orleans, the complaint says, when in fact she had been living in Atlanta, Ga., all along

Grimes was arrested after going to an Atlanta post office to sign for the check.
when Pete goes to try to pick up that check for sucks, the fuzz gon slap the cuffs on his arse!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

ag_gonzales_medium.jpg

We got a trick for bu!!sh@t claims like this.

Man, this is has got to go down in history as the lowest suCKs has ever gone in their illustrious low career. :shame: I used to think there was help for people with such southernistic minds, but now I see only God can help them! :smh: My how my people have stooped to such low depths and don't even care they they are falling even lower. :cry:

First, there's the grade scandal..... Then to the punking out from Pine Bluff on the famous "non-conference call." .....then to Doc Greggs stealing all that band money from that all male band of yours The Village People send help! .........and then you tried to run from Valley but Totten and Co wasn't having it, so they kicked yall arse like yall stole something.......and then yall run again from McNeese and Albany State w/o rescheduling and now want to make the game up with some piss-po competition from NAIA.....and now this...FEMA! :shame:

Get Ready said it best.........yall used to be so beautiful! :shame:

In light of these recent events......keep on running suCks---keep on running!
indymedia_uvs031206113.jpg

Its prolly too late MH. I bet LeFleur already has 5 or 6 of them Katrina debit cards... They musta said lacumbas teeth were knocked out in the storm.

J-State Tiger said:
Its prolly too late MH. I bet LeFleur already has 5 or 6 of them Katrina debit cards... They musta said lacumbas teeth were knocked out in the storm.

:lmao:

They needed the FEMA money to replace the port-a-potties that floated away down the Mississippi River. LaFleur's personal "executive" crapper was found washed all the way down to Jamaica. Luckily, it wasn't full and didn't succumb to the vicious Gulf of Mexico.

portablepic.jpg

J-State Tiger said:

8 ti i got tears coming out of my eyes!!!!

coldsweat said:

__________________________________:dead:______________________

Herein lies dead Panthro! :lmao: Look at'em runnin!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Scandalous arse fuggers! :shame: Somebody please send for JR, J-Rock, & SUJag to come explain this! :lol: :lol:

Southern officials are looking to "upgrade" to the presidential amenities once the debit cards are secured....

portablepic2.jpg

(Notice the decorative flowers around the stairs)

coldsweat said:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

sucks is hauling arse!!!

they must've thought McNeese or Albany was coming.

14126.jpg

Sarge: Say....Umm....Dubya....In light of my recent successful stints with clearing up yo mess, do you think it would be possible to send Southern U. some of dem debit cards----you know that's my old school right?

Dubya: Hell....if you can catch up with 'em first. They run faster than an ethiopian chasing a dougnut down a hill.

coldsweat said:
Scandalous arse fuggers! :shame: Somebody please send for JR, J-Rock, & SUJag to come explain this! :lol: :lol:

Soooo plugin' sad............SHAME ON YOU sucks :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back